“Always Fast and Good”

Ranked #166 of 771 Restaurants in Durham
Cheraw, SC
“Always Fast and Good”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This is always a place to get fast and good food. Very dependable. As often as we eat here, I felt rather stupid to only find out today that with your order you get free ice cream! Never knew that... My daughter and I each had the taco salad, one of our favorites. My husband had the chicken salad wrap. All delicious!

• Visited November 2013

Cheraw, SC
“Always Excellent Food, Fast and Friendly”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat when I want something good quickly. I've never had bad food, and my favorites are the Taco Salad, the Broccoli Soup and the Chicken Pot Pie. Everyone is always very friendly and helpful, and the food arrives very quickly. Plenty of easy parking, handicapped access, clean bathrooms. This one also has some outside seating if the weather is pretty, which is nice.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!