“great food and service”
Review of Nana's Restaurant

Nana's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Nana's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 780 Restaurants in Durham
Price range: US$20 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: James St.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside, however the food was great and the service first rate. The wine selection was perfect complement to the individual meals. I would definitely go again and recommend to friends for a upscale dining experience

2  Thank Chris G
There are newer reviews for Nana's Restaurant

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Durham has lots of great restaurants, but Nana's is consistently one of our favorites when we're looking for a nice dinner out. Food is also excellent and the service is too.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great food for eating in or catering for your event. Wide variety of selections to choose from at Nana's.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Even if the dining room is full, I can always find a spot at the bar, where the bartenders are super attentive and will try to find you the drink or glass of wine you're looking for that evening. We like to go in and get a glass of wine and an appetizer, which are really the perfect portion size for dinner and showcase how thoughtful they are with the menu (changes monthly too!). I'm never disappointed with the wine selection either.

On my last visit, I had the Scottish salmon in saffron broth as an entree, and it was cooked perfectly. The broth was wonderful, and they some around often offering bread for dipping, as many of their dishes include a wonderful sauce or broth. I'm also waiting for them to have the lobster risotto again. Delicious!

1  Thank libertina628
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My wife and I ate at Nana's last night and were very pleased with the overall experience. The restaurant itself is very charming inside,and the food was excellent. We have been in the Triangle for a year,this is the best restaurant we have eaten in so far.