“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Pizza is big and always delicious. If you order the specials where they have the two slices and a drink, the slices are so big that it definitely will have you full.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Our daughter warned us the slices were big, OMG, huge was more like it. I never saw such a large slice of pizza. My wife said she'd be lucky to eat one, but it was so good she finished both. I come from the land of Hoagies, so when I ordered an Italian sub I wasn't expecting much. It was totally different from what I'm use to but I loved it. Variety of unusual meats and toasted. I understand why the place it so busy. The interior was just your standard pizza joint, nothing special. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

After moving from NY to Raleigh, NC I have been on a quest to find the best NY Style Pizza. I must say Randy's Pizza is a winner! The folks who work there are great! The combinations of pizza toppings are good and you can have whatever you want on your pizza. Love it!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Randy's is the best! Everything on their menu is delicious, but the pizza is the best. There are not many great pizza places in the Triangle, but Randy's knows how it is done!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Now I know why this pizza is the highest rated in this tri city college Mecca. Def worth every effort to get to this table for Italian fare. 18in meat lovers pizza more than two hungry, "professionals" could put away. three words: Go For It!