“Great time!”

Ranked #4 of 15 Fun & Games in Durham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I took my kids and their friends on a Saturday afternoon. Everyone had a great time. We bought tickets online and it was very clear about needing waivers, so we had friends sign waivers early. It looked really fun. Next time I may try it myself. The kids thought two hours is plenty of time. If I was jumping I probably couldn't last one hour. We will definetly return.

There are newer reviews for DefyGravity

Reviewed 19 January 2014

We stopped here with my son and 2 of his friends on Jan 18th 2014. They took our money and then asked for permission slips. We did not have them for our sons friends and they would not let them jump nor would they give us our money back! This is insane! If you need permission forms they should have asked us for them before they took our money. This is the last time we will go there!

9  Thank bigbass175
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Went here with niece and nephew ages 11 and 8. You book a time before you come and fill out a waiver form for everyone in your party whether you are trampolining or not. The jumpers get a colored wrist band pertaining to their time slot and go bounce around, fly into foam pieces, play dodgeball, basketball or just jump, suits all ages, saw all ages, shapes and sizes having a great time on the trampolines. Fun activity, would recommend. We often find it hard to find different activities in Durham, we love the science museum and gardens but there is only so many times you want to do that, this is a good one to add to the list especially on a rainy day.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

A friend of my younger son had a birthday party there. It was our first time to visit there. It looked a fun place for kids. After the party, my son begged me to go back so next weekend we went back. This time, a whole family, my wife, a teenager son, younger son and me, tried. Every body enjoyed it. It was a good exercise for adults. During the weekend and summer, I recommend to make a reservation on-line.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

My son went last week with a friend and had a great time. I plan to take him again soon and hope to stay longer.

1  Thank MiniMouseRox