“Never a bad meal”

Ranked #517 of 791 Restaurants in Durham
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We had breakfast here all 4 morning we were in Durham. Yeah yeah, we know it's nothing fancy- but we're not fancy people. The staff at this Waffle House are all super friendly, and by the second day were greeting us like regulars.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I wanted to turn around and leave when I stepped in the door. The rating was a medium A, but the floors were filthy and the service...TERRIBLE!! The young girl who waited on us seemed like we were bothering her. She was rude, nasty attitude and she seemed like she didn't want to be there. I gave her a 2.00 tip and I'm still mad at myself for giving so much. If you are looking for good customer service, this is NOT the place. The food was mediocre. I will not visit another waffle house for fear of the same experience.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Dirty filthy place. Needs to be rated last in Durham!! I love Waffle House to eat at but not here! The tables were dirty, the counter and floors dirty! Sat at the bar and placed my order. My waitress laid her arm on the counter and rested her head on her arm while taking my order. My coffee was served and when the food came my order was wrong. Ordered bacon, eggs, and hash browns. Got eggs and grits. I said never mind and said let me pay for the coffee. I paid for the coffee I never drank and remarked I can't believe you are even charging me. My waitress was ringing it up and said well I am not the boss. Nasty, nasty and nasty!!!

Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

The waffles were good, the egg sandwiches were good everyone ate what was on their plate. The service was slow which was odd because we were sitting at the bar and they could see us the whole time. Once our order was yelled in the food came out fast and hot.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

The waitress was telling every one and I mean every one about the three some she had the night before. Trust me I will never go back if that is the type of employees they have!! She was not a young woman either she should have know better.