“Great Night & very affordable”
Review of Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon - CLOSED

Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Durham, North Carolina
“Great Night & very affordable”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

My Husband and I went out to have dinner. We try to go out as much as possible. I am hesitate sometimes because of the cost but any good relationship is worth it. So we decided to eat at Lone Star. We got there on a Saturday night about 7:30pm and we were seated in about 3 minutes. We went there because I love the drinks at Lone Star. We ate for twenty three dollars and we were shocked. I originally ordered the Pecos peach drink that was a little too sugary and the waiter allowed me to switch out my drink to Sangria that was very refreshing. I ate the chili bowl and bake potato and my husband had a burger. The fries could have been better but overall it was a great night. Anything we found wrong the waiter made it right.

It was a great night and we meet a nice couple. The ambiance was nice night out.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank LaShonda B

London
“Decent steakhouse, no major complaints”
Reviewed 2 January 2011

No surprises here. Decent quality steaks accompanied by good side dishes. Service and atmosphere were fine.

1 Thank zolty55
Chapel Hill
“Don't go to Lone Star in Chapel Hill”
Reviewed 3 April 2010

Incompetent manager. Server served the incorrect bottle of wine and tried to hide it. Kitchen staff overcooked the food, and the manager tried to blame us!

Durham, North Carolina
“Good steakout. No surprises.”
Reviewed 21 July 2008

Good steakout. No surprises.

1 Thank amyindurham