“Victor and Debra 5☆”
Review of Comfort Inn RTP

Comfort Inn RTP
Ranked #52 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

The rooms were average my Mom and I stayed on the first floor, it was clean there. They served coffee all day in the lobby area. The breakfast was very very good, there were lots of choices. The negative thing was the water pressure was not very good. Though they are still renovating the entire hotel. I must say though that Victor and Deborah made sure that my Mom and my stay there was one of the best ones we've ever had at a hotel just because their personality was so awesome. They went out of their way to make sure we were treated very special. Thank you Comfort Inn, we may visit again if we are in the area.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 March 2014

The bed was too firm and uncomfortable. The pillows were the size of decorative pillows but I will say the breakfast was great. You can make your own Belgian waffle. I also suggest to avoid the first floor since the doirs lead directly to the parking lot and allows you to hear every movement.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Good location and good price. This hotel has dated interior, but biggest issue to lack of adequate hot water for showers. This low quantity of hot water persisted for all 3 days of our stay. Hot water is not the area to skimp for any type of hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Horrible hotel. No hot water for 3 days (we were stuck for a package deal as a group), roaches, door keys don't work and unresponsive staff. Everything from washers to business center is broken. Don't waste your money.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I was visiting my son for parent weekend at UNC. I went by the hotel at 1pm to reserve a rm. I was told that I could check in after 3 pm. We returned to the hotel at 6:30 pm and was told they had no reservation for me even tho I had documentation by credit card receipt from them. I was given another rm and went to the room and there was already someone in the rm.....in bed!!!! I am not kidding. I flew back down to the desk and the staff could care a less. They now had no rms available. They assured me they canceled my credit card charges and off I went to the Hilton Garden for $191 for a nite. It was worth every cent. Comfort Inn did charge my credit card which I had removed. Total total incompetence and not even a 'sorry.' I should have known something was wrong just by seeing the outside condition of the facility.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Hello and we went to a Kendo Tourment for my 14 year old and i took my daughter and her 3 kids so that made 2 adults and 4 kids and it was hard to find a hotel that would allow all of us in the same room without paying 200.00 plus a night but i found this great hotel on priceline and it was only 75.00 a night and we had two full sz beds and a pull out full sz couch plus the room had a small fridge and mirco wave, coffee maker, hair dryer and ironing board and it was really clean and nice. We loved the room and the breakfast as they had eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, fruit, bread, rolls, cereal, coffee, juice. When we go back again we will stay here as the staff was super friendly and helpfull too. So stay here on your next trip

Room Tip: If u want a balcony if u are a smoker or just want to sit out in the cool air at night then get a se...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

Although the room was neat and clean the rest of the hotel was dated and had a musty smell. It seemed to have many construction workers staying less families. The breakfast was fair cold cereal, eggs, sausage and waffles

• Stayed: June 2013