Staybridge Suites Durham-Chapel Hill-RTP
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Residence Inn Chapel Hill(Chapel Hill)
View Hotel
Chapel Hill University Inn(Chapel Hill)
View Hotel
All reviewschapel hillfull kitchenfront deskhome depotplace to stayfree dinnertwo bedroom suitelight dinnerlaundry roomice makerfresh fruitoutdoor poolstores and restaurantsshort stayextended staystaff was very friendly and helpfulfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Thanks for making a getaway Sister escape a relaxing and enjoyable weekend. Everything was Perfect! Thank you Sara for starting us off right-absolutely perfect room! The housekeeping was immaculate/ beds very nicely made and towels looked brand new. The breakfast bar was also well stocked with plenty of choices. And unfortunately I did not get the name of the person who helped me when I raided the food pantry -while checking out-but you were right on time with those bags!! If ever a need to escape again arises (there's always a need) -this will be where we'll stay while in Durham.

Stayed: November 2013
StaybridgeDurham, Guest Relations at Staybridge Suites Durham-Chapel Hill-RTP, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

What can we say?! Every time guests walk through our doors they should be welcomed with familiar smiling faces. We pride ourselves on our friendly services and we continue to strive to be the best. As you found out first hand our pantry can be quite tempting with our nice selection and lead to an abundance of goodies. We would be delighted to have you back the next time a getaway is needed. Thank you sethis1 for your amazing review!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites at Durham/Chapel-Hill for a month in a one-bedroom king. The room was spacious and very clean. The mattress was extremely comfortable (nice and firm).
The laundry services were great - four washers and dryers free of charge. The hotel even had a selection of movies.

The best aspect of this hotel are the staff. They were friendly, engaging and made me feel very welcome. I'd like to make mention of Sarah W., Kendall K., Vanessa F., Raven H., Mariano G., Wendy and Emeri.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Our laundry room is a great amenity for our long-term travelers who need the convenience and affordability it offers. Pleased that you were more than comfortable sleeping on our king size beds and satisfied with hotel appearance. Seems like our staff blew you away and I will replay the gracious comments! Hope to see you back Rebecca R.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

First time in a Staybridge, very satisfied with all aspects, large suite style rooms with cooker, microwave fridge etc, although the property has been operating as a Staybridge for 5 years everything in very very good condition bar the shower rail in my room which seems a bit loose!
Service typically friendly for this part of the world, nothing too much trouble!
Good little mall in walking distance, with supermarket for all your needs for in-room cooking.
Not bad complimentary breakfast and on some nights a comlimentary meal too which was most welcoming.
would highly recommend

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Staybridge has had its doors open 6 years now and with our great maintenance team we've been able to keep it shinning! From maintenance to housekeeping up to the front desk we provide a friendly service to all guests. We love guests like yourself who take the time to share your experience with us gives us a reason to come to work and smile. Thank you for your great review, Pheephox!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Due to work requirements, I had to book this hotel based solely on cost. I was expecting a typical extended stay hotel. Boy was I wrong! It was clean, neat and very comfortable. Check-in was quick and very friendly. In fact, the entire staff was extremely cordial (including the cute housekeeper). The bed was very comfortable. The kitchen area had everything an extended traveler could want. And if you needed groceries, there was a Kroger and Walmart nearby. I had to depart earlier than my original date, but that was no problem. Everything was taken care of.

There were only a couple of things that could be improved. The breakfast menu, while satisfying, could have varied a bit more. Although with their limited kitchen space, I don't know if that would even be possible.

The other was the elevators. While not overwhelming, they did not smell the greatest. Housekeeping should hit these a couple times each day with a blast or two of Febreeze.

Overall, this was a great place to stay. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
StaybridgeDurham, Guest Relations at Staybridge Suites Durham-Chapel Hill-RTP, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Steve V,

Thanks for an awesome review! We pride ourselves on the customer service we provide our guests. Hearing you not only has a quick check-in, but a friendly welcome is absolutely wonderful. The location of Staybridge Suites here in Durham, NC is perfect for those of you who may not have a vehicle. Just around the corner or even straight ahead are grocery, pet, shoe, craft, music and department stores. I can insure you I will gladly inform all departments of your compliments and our downfalls. Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

If you're staying in the Durham-Chapel Hill area, STAY HERE. The hotel itself was pretty clean and generally up-to-date, wonderful place to post up in for a few nights. Not to mention, it's walking distance from a few restaurants (including, my favorite, Jason's Deli!) and a very friendly, complimentary shuttle took me to the UNC campus ~10 minutes away (apparently Duke was also ~10 minutes away as well). The customer service and staff here are THE BEST in the business. A sweet young woman named Sarah (I believe) was incredibly kind and helpful when I called ahead to confirm my reservation, asked about the shuttle and local spots to visit and checking me out. I also held a meeting here and the room was clean, already set up AND had a working projector. Definitely all things I didn't have to worry about with this hotel. Overall, great, great place to stay (and host, if applicable), I totally recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
StaybridgeDurham, Guest Relations at Staybridge Suites Durham-Chapel Hill-RTP, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Wow! Couldn’t ask for a better review! Thank you so much Rose M we appreciate all of your feedback. Staybridge Suites is located in a perfect spot for tons of occasions. Located off of 15-501 we are 10-15 minutes from both UNC-CH and Duke Universities and of course surrounded by great restaurants (including the amazing Jason’s Deli). Having a shuttle service is perfect for any guest(s) staying here without a car needing to get around. Our shuttle runs Monday-Friday anywhere from 7:45am to 8:30pm and any guest is able to make arrangements for a ride within 5 miles. Our conference room and board room makes it easier on any businesses looking for a great meeting space. We are very glad to hear you had an enjoyable and productive stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future!