“I would stay here again!”

Hilton Garden Inn Durham Southpoint
Ranked #13 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a three day workshop and it was excellent. The room was super clean and quiet so I had no trouble getting a good night's rest. On the second night< I ordered room service and it arrived quickly, was perfectly warm and delicious. The front desk and restaurant staff were friendly and helpful. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mark H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Durham Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Thank you so much for the feedback on our dinner service. We are glad that you enjoyed your meal and your service. We look forward to accommodating you on your next trip to Durham.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I've stayed at this hotel multiple times for business. It's by far the best hotel in the area. The rooms are great and you can't beat the location. If you choose not to eat in the hotel there are alot of restaurants etc within walking distance. This is always my go to when I'm in RTP.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your continued loyalty on your business trips to the RTP. we are so thankful for each guest and are glad that you enjoy our property. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Receptionist at the lobby was very helpful and anticipated our needs. The checkout process was very easy, convenient, and quick. The room was very comfortable. We loved the in-room Keurig coffee maker!!! Bed and the pillows were amazing. We slept well. Location was ideal, next to shopping centers, movie theater, and restaurants. Breakfast was amazing! We really enjoyed the food and service. We will definitely stay at another Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We will let the breakfast staff know that you enjoyed your meal. We look forward to accommodating you on a future trip to Durham.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I could not have selected a better hotel. Talk about being in the middle of everything. The mall is across the street. The hotel is in a shopping center and even is connected to a Ruth Chris' Steak house. It doesn't get better than that. The amenities are very nice and the staff was extremely helpful. They can update their iron and ironing board(that was my only issue), but other than that I would recommend this hotel to those traveling on business or leisure. Oh and if you have AAA, I would definitely use it!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so happy that you enjoyed the location on your recent stay in Durham. Thank you for your feeback on the irons, we will take that into consideration when updating our room products. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeign you again soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

A workshop brought me to Chapel Hill, NC this past weekend. As others decided on hotels, my search was easy. The Hilton Garden Inn..they have everything I need and more than I need. There is a feeling of comfort and Ahhhhh when I drive up to a Hilton Garden. I know that I will be well taken care of in every way. Fresh and oh so comfortable room, chilled bottled water, fluffy towels, the convenience of a restaurant and bar if that is my choice and a fabulous staff. There is not another choice for me and I don't even consider any other. Can't make excellent better!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for all of the kind words you had to say about our property. We are glad to know you feel comfortable at the Hilton Garden Inn. We hope to see you again on your furtue stays in Durham.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Everyone and everything was top notch. We were there to attend welcome day at NCSSM. We enjoyed the atmosphere and clean rooms. We will be visiting many times during the school year and intend to stay in your lovely Inn.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are excited that you enjoyed your stay with us and plan on coming back to seee us in the future. Thanks for you continued loyalty and we look forward to accommodating you on your next visit to Durham.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

i was quite impressed and pleased with the young lady at check in, the room with coffee, KING bed and pillows. i highly recommend this hotel. breakfast was great and the lobby as well! very nice meeting place. When i walked into the room I enjoyed the fresh smell and cleanliness. the furniture was not shabby at all. the folks at breadfast were very accomidating and friendly. i would stay here again in the future for travel or vacation. the pool area looked very inviting but i didn't have the opportunity to test the water.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mark H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Durham Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for your kind feedback of our front desk staff and will pass those words along to her. The breakfast at Hilton Garden Inn is great and we are glad you took the time to enjoy that experience too. We look forward to having you on future stays in the Durham area.