“This is a great place to stay!!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Durham Southpoint
Ranked #10 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Winston-Salem, United States
“This is a great place to stay!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I had stayed at this location several times. I have never been disappointed. The staff and services are awesome. The decor is beautiful and it feels quite homeline, but resort at the same time. It is located near everything and yet far enough away for you to enjoy your stay. I will definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Mark H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Durham Southpoint, responded to this review, 10 October 2014
We thank you so much for your kind words about the property. We will let all of our staff know that we made you feel as if you were at home during your stay. Thank you for being loyal to our property and we look forward to taking care of you in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Fort Collins, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a three day workshop and it was excellent. The room was super clean and quiet so I had no trouble getting a good night's rest. On the second night< I ordered room service and it arrived quickly, was perfectly warm and delicious. The front desk and restaurant staff were friendly and helpful. I would stay here again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Mark H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Durham Southpoint, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thank you so much for the feedback on our dinner service. We are glad that you enjoyed your meal and your service. We look forward to accommodating you on your next trip to Durham.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I've stayed at this hotel multiple times for business. It's by far the best hotel in the area. The rooms are great and you can't beat the location. If you choose not to eat in the hotel there are alot of restaurants etc within walking distance. This is always my go to when I'm in RTP.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your continued loyalty on your business trips to the RTP. we are so thankful for each guest and are glad that you enjoy our property. We look forward to having you back in the future.
LaGrange, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Receptionist at the lobby was very helpful and anticipated our needs. The checkout process was very easy, convenient, and quick. The room was very comfortable. We loved the in-room Keurig coffee maker!!! Bed and the pillows were amazing. We slept well. Location was ideal, next to shopping centers, movie theater, and restaurants. Breakfast was amazing! We really enjoyed the food and service. We will definitely stay at another Hilton Garden Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We will let the breakfast staff know that you enjoyed your meal. We look forward to accommodating you on a future trip to Durham.
Wilmington, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

I could not have selected a better hotel. Talk about being in the middle of everything. The mall is across the street. The hotel is in a shopping center and even is connected to a Ruth Chris' Steak house. It doesn't get better than that. The amenities are very nice and the staff was extremely helpful. They can update their iron and ironing board(that was my only issue), but other than that I would recommend this hotel to those traveling on business or leisure. Oh and if you have AAA, I would definitely use it!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so happy that you enjoyed the location on your recent stay in Durham. Thank you for your feeback on the irons, we will take that into consideration when updating our room products. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeign you again soon.
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

A workshop brought me to Chapel Hill, NC this past weekend. As others decided on hotels, my search was easy. The Hilton Garden Inn..they have everything I need and more than I need. There is a feeling of comfort and Ahhhhh when I drive up to a Hilton Garden. I know that I will be well taken care of in every way. Fresh and oh so comfortable room, chilled bottled water, fluffy towels, the convenience of a restaurant and bar if that is my choice and a fabulous staff. There is not another choice for me and I don't even consider any other. Can't make excellent better!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for all of the kind words you had to say about our property. We are glad to know you feel comfortable at the Hilton Garden Inn. We hope to see you again on your furtue stays in Durham.
wingate, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

Everyone and everything was top notch. We were there to attend welcome day at NCSSM. We enjoyed the atmosphere and clean rooms. We will be visiting many times during the school year and intend to stay in your lovely Inn.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are excited that you enjoyed your stay with us and plan on coming back to seee us in the future. Thanks for you continued loyalty and we look forward to accommodating you on your next visit to Durham.