“Good Foor Good Price”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Texas Roadhouse serves good steaks with good service. I had the grilled chicken with a salad and one of the best bowls of chili I have had in a while. This is one of our favorite places to eat in Durham.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I just love the steak here, they cook it the way you like it and the food is awesome. I love the staff they are very friendly and the dancers sing make the place alive why you are enjoying the night .

Reviewed 24 December 2013

I liked that the food came out fast, it was hot, teh waitress and hostess were very nice.

We visited on a Sunday night around 8pm. The restuarant wasn't crowded. There was a mixed crowd. All employees were friendly.

We got 2 baskets of bread. They have the soft sweet yeast rolls with the cinamon butter. It's sooo good.

I ordered the ribs, a caesar salad and baked potato. My caesar salad was the least favorite thing. Everything else was great!

My husband ordered the barbecue chicken and a sweet potato -loaded. That loaded potatoe comes with butter, cinamon and marshmellows on top. He enjoyed it.

We enjoyed our night.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Took my boyfriend here for his birthday. Bad choice! Poor menu, poor service, bad food. The place was packed, poor parking, just a bad experience. I will not go back to any Texas Road House anywhere.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Our waiter was Chris and he expertly guided us through all the available drink and food options. He also provided suggestions & recommendations for orders. We ate some of the tasty complementary peanuts while viewing/reading the various mementoes on the walls (Duke & UNC in the wall mural). Our Ribeyes were cooked exactly to specifications, tasted wonderful and the shrimp tasted great, too. Suddenly a LINE DANCE Broke-out performed by the staff and later a SINGING of Happy Birthday at another table was also entertaining. Ask for Chris when you go there.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!