“Good Lunch Option Close to Hotel”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #382 of 780 Restaurants in Durham
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Pretty Good Red Lobster Lunch.. Was close to the Hotel we stayed at. Service was good and the restaurant was clean! We walked to lunch and then bowling so the logistics were great from the hotel we stayed at.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Looking for something to eat at 9PM, we found this place. Half the tables were empty and yet we had a 15 minute wait.Decided to go to the bar and get a drink. One girl was working the bar and though she was working hard, the bar had leftover plates and crumbs all over it. She could not keep up with the demands. Finally seated and had a very pleasant waiter. However, again, surrounding tables were full of dirty dishes. Ordered a flounder meal and got tilapia. Asked for dressing on the side salad and the salad came with it poured all over the iceberg lettuce and carrot slivers. No tomatoes on the salad. Had it not been so late we would have gone somewhere else. Will not be going back.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

The food was repulsive. The restaurant smelled bad. The waitress was inattentive and unwilling to refill drinks or bring out extra biscuits. Look, if you are in the area and you are looking to spend fifteen dollars a person on a chain restaurant, there are more than enough options in Durham. Don't go here.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

My grandson takes me here every year. This time a whole lobster- by myself! I loved it- not overdone! We sure love the biscuits! Service was absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

This was a busy place so we thought it must be good. We were seated quickly and staff were friendly but I felt that the food wasn't great for the price. The biscuits were really nice but I went for the fish, not the biscuits. The size of the desert was really tiny too! Not sure I'd go again.