“Get grinding”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Italian grinder is untouchable! Sooooo good, you will come back....

Reviewed 19 November 2011

I love getting the Rueben and my husband really likes the turkey sandwhich. The pizza if very good also!

Reviewed 2 July 2011

Fastest pizzas I've ever gotten, but good to boot. Meatball grinder with everything on it is very tasty. Decent beer and wine. Not heavy on ambience but clean with lots of tables, and the sports station on TV for those who can't do without. Located in convenient in and out strip mall (Ross, Dollar something, and Bed Bath & Beyond) with good parking. Right across the street from Costco and Home Depot for stopping in during errands.

Reviewed 1 August 2008

Andrew the store manager at 1515 Northe Pointe Drive, Durham NC store.

The hospital here has used Rudinos numerous times, and have been quite pleased with their food. Due to this last experience we will NEVER use them again, and I will spread the word through the Health System not to use them.

We were treated very rude and not given the best customer service that routine customers deserve! It states on the website and menu that you all deliver and close at 9pm. I called and asked for a menu and if food could be delivered on Monday August 4th at 9pm. I was told "yes". When I called back to place my order, Andrew told me that they could not deliver it, reason being they didnt have anyone to deliver it (is this the customer's problem??). I asked why he told me he could, and then he said "We cant close the store to deliver one order" . Why on earth would you have to do that??? I asked to speak to the owner and he refused to direct me. I said I will find other means to reach him/her. Andrew then stated "I would like to see you try". He then got very rude and I disconnected.

I dont normally complain, but I felt this deserved my time and effort.

Thank you for your past service, but we will NEVER use Rudino's again for any of our catering needs!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 6 January 2008

Phenomenal calzones! Large, cheesy, variety of toppings. Once we arrived late in the evening and they were out of some of the toppings, but overall they have kickass food. Large seating area. Great cookies. And the grinders (sandwiches) are very good as well.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook