“consistant”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Morrisville, North Carolina
“consistant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Wok'n Grille offers consistant quality at a great price. We visit this restaurant on a regular basis.

Visited May 2014

Markham, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food Sucks”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Well it had lot of salt and greasy. I guess you expect that at a Chinese food restaurant... it was not worth it.

Visited October 2013
“Simple, inexpensive and good...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

At first I was scared when I arrived at 6pm seeing the dining area empty. I took the chance and ordered in . The food was good, clean, simple taste. I ordered the sweet and sour chicken and the place is humble and clean. It is frequented by locals which can often be a good sign. Best of all unlike everything else in the area, it is appropriate in price. No frills just a hot, inexpensive and good Chinese cooked meal. Trust me everything else in the vicinity of the neighborhood can be skipped.

• Visited July 2013
Coventry
“Not a bad chinese restaurant / takeaway.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

Popped in here for a chinese meal one Sunday evening at about 8pm. Was a bit limited as to what was open that time of night. Its a typical chinese takeaway type place, but also has a few seats, so you can sit in like a diner and eat in house.

Food came nice & quickly and boy there was plenty of it. I went for the Happy Family which was a good selection of various meats, loads of veg and a nice sauce. This came with plain white rice which was a bit too plain for me, but went nicely with the main. Compared to other similar meals ive had elsewhere id say not bad, but id try something different off their menu next time.

Staff seemed polite and helpful when we had any queries and the place shut at 9pm, so it gave us plenty of time to eat our food.

Visited June 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Not special or outstanding, great price though!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2013

We went on Easter Sunday for dinner. I got the Broccoli Chicken and my husband got the Sweet and sour pork. We had our food in less than 5 minutes from ordering which was pretty nice. But the food wasn't that great, I would swear that some of my chicken had been reheated, the broccoli and sauce were pretty good though it could have used a bit more sauce. My husband didn't care for the Pork, he said there was very little pork, mostly breading on it. He wasn't impressed at all. BUT mine was only $5.25 and so was his for the small so it isn't like we paid a lot for it. Our favorite place, it would have probably been close to double for the same dishes, though we would have enjoyed it more.

• Visited March 2013