“Wow what a great stay!!!!!”

Red Roof Inn Chapel Hill
Ranked #46 of 71 Hotels in Durham
“Wow what a great stay!!!!!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I cant believe how the redroof changed look great and refreshing feeling. What a locationyou have walmart shoppingnot even 5 min away at a grest cost! Im new too the area i found it helpful.alsoi must say there was a wonderful young woman name Ashley who gave me some helpful tips on chapelhill i thank her..... she was great!!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Nic M, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chapel Hill, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Thank You for your wonderful comments! Our goal here is to make sure each guest has the same experience you did. I will share your comments with out staff and look forward to seeing you the next time your in Chapel Hill.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Grapevine, TX
Reviewed 23 July 2013

This is the typical Red Roof experience. Clean, well-located, everything was as expected. No frills, but no deficiencies either. We stayed here to visit Duke University and it was a good choice. We were on campus in 10-15 minutes, driving from the hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Nic M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chapel Hill, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Thank You Ellie for sharing your positive experience while staying at our property. It is always a pleasure to hear our guest share how much they enjoy staying at our hotel. I will share your comments with our staff and look forward to seeing you the next time your in Chapel Hill.
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Stayed here in February 2013 and had a terrible experience. There was a sign at the front desk saying that they were doing renovations and that it may be noisy, but that they would try and accomodate guests. I should have just walked away, but I decided to give it a try. I was woken up at 7am on a Saturday morning to loud banging. When I called the front desk and asked if there was another room I could switch to, they rudely replied with "well there's nothing we can do about that." Not to mention, people are constantly outside at all hours of the night yelling and screaming. Terrible location and also almost impossible to find. We checked out at 3am the next morning and the front desk acted like we were bothering them and did not even ask us if the stay was okay or wish us a good day. Come on, those are customer service basics. Do better.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank teddynsnoopy
Nic M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chapel Hill, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us . In February our hotel was under construction, the renovations have been completed at this time. All of our rooms come with a new flat screen television, free Wi-Fi, as well as free local and long distance phone calls. Our staff takes pride in making sure each guest has an enjoyable experience while at our hotel, and we look forward to accomodating you on your next visit to the area.
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 June 2013

This Red Roof Inn is our favorite economical place to stay in Chapel Hill. The rooms are clean and quiet and very nicely furnished. The beds are comfortable and the shower is very good. When you want to spend less than $75 you really can't beat this hotel! The front desk staff has always been friendly and helpful. We have stayed at this hotel 2 times and plan to stay there again since we now have two sons at UNC!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Nic M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chapel Hill, responded to this review, 17 June 2013
Thank you for expressing your delight with our hotel during your stay. Our rooms have been renovated this year! All rooms are new, come with a flat screen television, and as always we provide free Wi-Fi for all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Chapel Hill area.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I checked in on 6-2-13/6-3-13 my name is Tony and my stay at this hotel was great.The rooms are newly renovated very modern.the customer service was outstanding and Nate was very helpful with referrals so I could enjoy the nightlife with my fiancé.Iwould definitely stay at this room again.I am a believer red roof rocks.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Nic M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chapel Hill, responded to this review, 10 June 2013
Thank you Tony for sharing your experience while staying at our Chapel Hill location. Here at Red Roof Inn we love to hear positive feedback, i will be sure to share this with our staff!
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 1 June 2013

My stay was great the customer service was outstanding.Nate was the one who checked us in and he took good care of us.He even gave us directions to a great restaurant my husband and I will definitely be back

Room Tip: More booking.com
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for telling us about your recent stay with us, we take pride in our hotel and guests. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff, and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in our area.
north carolina
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Stay for seven nights during business trip and was very comfortable. Location was good, room was clean and price was reasonable. I left my down pillow and manager is shipping it to my home for free! That is EXCELLENT Customer service!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Nic M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chapel Hill, responded to this review, 2 June 2013
Thank you for telling us about your recent stay with us. It is always a delight to hear our guest tell others how we take pride in our hotel. That level of service should be expected whenever anyone travels to the Red Roof Inn Chapel Hill. We lookk forward to serving you next time you are in the Chapel Hill area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Durham
Quality Inn Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill University Inn
#6 of 17 in Chapel Hill
Red Roof Inn Durham Duke University Medical Center
Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park

Been to Red Roof Inn Chapel Hill? Share your experiences!