“This is a great place!!!”

Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park
Ranked #47 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed 23 August 2011

This is without a doubt a great hotel!!! The front desk staff were friendly and helpful!!! The room was clean and fresh, the bathroom spotless and the amenities were well stocked!! We had a very comfortable stay that was actually affordable!!!! I will most definately be back and also recommend this hotel to my coworkers and friends!!!

Room Tip: Travelers should ask for the superior king room
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank cynthiab414

Reviewed 26 July 2011

I really enjoyed my stay! Will be staying here again when I come back to NC!

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 24 July 2011

My family and I enjoyed our stay here. The property was clean and the staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a night because I needed rest during my travel. Usually when I am traveling by myself I am very particular about where I stay. I chose to stay here because the property was clean and the prices were definitely affordable. The rooms were clean and provided me with everything I needed for my stay. The location was also great becaue it is literally off the highway and it is many places to go nearby.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2011

My husband and I came to town for a wedding. We were looking for somewhere within distance of the facility that was afforable but yet still nice. We chose this hotel because of the location and the price was right. We had a pleasant night stay and would definitely visit again when in the area. This property was well maintained and the staff was very courteous.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2011

I visited for a local film festival and found the rooms to be the cheapest in town. I called in for a late arrival. I was a little concerned by a few people I saw in the parking lot (no security) but decided to stay anyway. The front desk person had people in the lobby but directed me to go to the Evening Checkin behind the bullet proof glass. She was more interested in talking to her friends than handling business. When she finally did wait on me, she was pleasant and courteous. No name tag and was not dressed professionally but almost like she rolled out of bed herself. The hotel is backed up to a train track so be prepared for possible train noise.

When I got to my room, it was beautifuly decorated and the bed was even turned down which I thought was a nice touch. The room was warm but the AC unit cooled it down quickly. I even had to warm it back up a bit. The bathroom was very small but clean as well as the whole room. There are no ice or vending machines on the 2nd floor.

If you need a basic room with a comfortable bed, this is the place. There is zero breakfast , no thrills and customer service is basic but would have no problems staying there again next time I am in town.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2011

My spouse and I spent a weekend at the Red Roof Inn in RTP and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel was clean and the staff was excellent! We had no issues with our stay and would definitely visit this hotel again when in the area.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple