“repeat traveler”

Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park
Ranked #47 of 71 Hotels in Durham
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Our son and family live in Durham and we try to visit them 3-4 times a year so it is important for us to have a quality motel at a fair price.The Red Roof in Durham meets all of that.It has recently been updated the staff is very friendly and extremely helpful and the motel is very close to were our son lives and easy access to Interstate 40.Steve at the front desk alway has a smile and is willing to help us out anytime.I would recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
M Foster U, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank-you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I will forward your great comments to my staff. We pride ourselves on providing great customer service

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I had a wonderful experience with Tasia when I was checking in. She was very nice she made me feel very welcomed there. When i got to my room it smelled and look great. I was very comfortable in the room. I will definitely be recommending the location to friends and family. Thanks for the great experience.

• Stayed: January 2014
M Foster U, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Thank-you for the great comments!! Tasia is a valued team member and I will be sure to let her know that you enjoyed your stay. Please visit us when you are in the area again.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I chose this hotel for its convience to the airport and the shopping malls. The hotel staff was great both at check-in and during my 2 o'night stay. The price was shocking for this area as it was only $54.00 with many places to get gas, food choices, it is at exit 278 off of I-40. Which is # 1 for both traveling east or west and going out of RDU or returning from trip. The hotel was super clean and SMOKE FREE (thank you). I am a disabled vet and they gave me a room on the 1st floor. The hotel was quiet and the desk clerk (Niki) very helpful. I WILL refer this hotel and stay her in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for room with frig/microwave! Room on back side is very quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Thank-you for your great comments!! We are pleased that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and that our team provided great customer service. We look forward in seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

This is a 100% smoke free inn. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The first thing I noticed was that the room even smelled clean. The lady at the front desk, Tasia, was wonderful. She mentioned a promotion that I was not aware of when I booked my room. Bring a canned food item and get a discount. Needless to say I brought in the goods and got a very nice discount on the room. The inn is very easy to get in and out of and is close to the interstate highway, so you will be on your way quickly in the morning. Great places to eat nearby.

Room Tip: I did not notice much in the way of traffic noise in my room on the side facing the highway, (much l...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
M Foster U, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank -you for your great comments! We are Glad Tasi provided you with a great service and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

I have to admit, as a single female traveler, I usually avoid motels with outside entrances.., but I was looking for a bargain. I was a little creeped out, as I arrived at night, but the person in the office was very nice and professional, the room was clean and had everything i needed. Got a good night's sleep for under $50, hard to beat.

Room Tip: if you are leaving early, get coffee at the IHOP around the corner, no other places nearby.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Thank-you for you feedback.... We are glad to hear that the front desk clerk provided great customer service and that we offered a great bargain.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

This is my third or fourth time staying at this motel, an overall great experience every time. Clean, comfortable, quiet.......just overall pleasant. Easy to get to stores/shops, and restaurants in either direction. Easy to get into and out of.

Room Tip: I like the back side, first floor, get it most of the time........now don't go booking it up, le...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Thank-you for your great comments. We are glad our location is conveniently located close to places to eat and things to do.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

My stay at this hotel was nice. The room was clean. There was always someone available to assist you with anything. The location is great because you have several different restaurants nearby to choose from.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
M Foster U, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Thank-you for your great comments. We take pride on being able to provide a great rooms at a affordable price. Please visit us again when you are in the area