Hampton Inn Eden
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Royal Inn(Reidsville)
View Hotel
Gills Inn & Suites(Reidsville)
Quality Inn(Reidsville)
Budget Inn(Madison)
  • Pool
All reviewsexceptional hotelhotel staffcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanwithin walking distancebreakfast barbreakfast staffrecommend this hotelup to datefresh fruitoutdoor poolnorth carolinawould stay here againvery nice hotelexcellent staygreat place to staystaff was very friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This Hampton Inn was an clean and up to date facility. My family was serviced by an excellent staff who were always available and willing to help with any problems or answer any question my group had. Of course, the next time I visit Eden I will stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Thank Henry G. R
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I stayed here while visiting some family in the area. There definitely are not a lot of options for lodging in Eden so when I picked the Hampton Inn I wasn't expecting much. The hotel, however, seems to have been recently renovated and extremely clean. The service was great and the rooms were spacious and comfortable. My one complaint was the lack of breakfast options. They did have some staples but a little more variety would have been appreciated. Everything else exceeded expectations and I would stay here again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stayed at the Hampton in last week on business. My room was nice and the staff was friendly. I didn't have any complaints except that the back door that requires key card entry was not operating as is should. Overall a good stay especially compared to other hotels in the area. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for one night. I was in Eden for a business trip. Very nice hotel. Comfortable bed. Near a good Mexican food restaurant a about a block away. The breakfast buffet was good as well. I will be staying here again the next time I am in Eden.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Wow; cannot say enough about our housekeeper and front desk folks. They bring charm and comfort the Hampton. Great house keeper, she went above and beyond expectations! Will stay at this hotel again! Kudos and keep the staff!
Impressed with the Diamond member parking.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family