Hampton Inn Eden
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Royal Inn(Reidsville)
View Hotel
Gills Inn & Suites(Reidsville)
Quality Inn(Reidsville)
Budget Inn(Madison)
  • Pool
All reviewsexceptional hotelhotel staffcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanwithin walking distancebreakfast barbreakfast staffrecommend this hotelup to datefresh fruitoutdoor poolnorth carolinawould stay here againvery nice hotelexcellent staygreat place to staystaff was very friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Hotel staff were all pleasant. The room I stayed in was clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was a plus. I had to leave by 6:15AM, and the breakfast was out promptly, leaving me plenty of time to make my meeting. Coffee was available at all times, which was a plus for me. Very quick and easy checkout process.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

All in all this hotel and staff are excellent! Location is great! Plenty of eating establishments within walking distance. Walmart and food lion within walking distance. Our experience was a very pleasant one. We were in town for the 2nd annual Mud, Music & Mayhem race. And it was all great!! Highly recommend Ruby Tuesday's for a great dinning experience. Staff also very pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2014

There no place I'd rather stay when visiting Eden, North Carolina. The rooms are modern with all the amenities. The complimentary breakfast always hits the spot, I especially love the waffle station and the fresh fruit. My family always chooses Hampton Inn in Eden, North Carolina. You should definitely give it a try.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Excellent staff Friendly Helpful Clean Establishment Handled calls from my spouse in a very courteous and friendly manner. They remembered my name and greeted me each time I returned to the hotel. I would recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone staying in the Eden, North Carolina area. Chad

Reviewed 14 August 2014

My experience staying at this particular Hampton Inn was a good one. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and I was made to feel appreciated. The room was clean and very quiet at night which is conducive to a good night's rest. The complimentary breakfast was tasty and nutritious. The people there for the Hairston Family Reunion were very friendly and interesting to talk to. The departure was a pleasant experience as members of the staff were very cordial. This is one of the best Hampton Inns I have stayed in and I would recommend it to anyone.