All reviewsfront deskthe outer banksgreat place to staybreakfast staffroom was cleanthe hotel staffperfect stayneeded anythingcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areastaff was very friendly and helpfuldefinitely stay here againi highly recommend this hotelin townfamily reunioncookiesnorth carolina
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I recently stayed at the Hampton in Elizabeth City when the power went out citywide. The staff there turned on thier own power and went about the buisness of making sure everyone was comfortable. The night manager broke out glowsticks and flashlights and started serving complimentary beverages. This was a great time, the staff really kept things upbeat and enjoyable and it seemed like in no time the power came back on. This is a special place with dedicated staff, everyone from front desk to maintenance and food service were top notch folks. Everyone there will make sure you have a GREAT stay! I highly recommend this Hotel, it cannot be beat at any price.

Room Tip: Just pick a room, any room, you will be well cared for!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Sabrina P, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabeth City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn, Elizabeth City, I would like to thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations with the product and service that we provide and make your stay memorable.

I am looking forward to showing you again what staying at a Hampton is all about.

We love having you here and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

Clean rooms! Staff was very knowledgable in local attractions and restaurant suggestions! Breakfast bar was kept well stocked and the lady was extremely friendly and helpful! I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: December 2012

We love having you here and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 27 December 2012

Spent one night here to attend the memorial service for a good friend's mother. Check-in staff was very efficient,and made sure everything was OK when I brought the luggage cart back. Room was clean and quiet, bed was comfortable,and a big breakfast area with a wide variety of cold and hot items. Only thing is that it's on a busy road,and during some times in the day it's not only tough to turn into on a left turn(because you have to cross regular traffic and 2 lanes of opposing left-turn lanes),but it's near impossible to turn left coming out of their parking lot. Did enjoy eating at the IHOP a couple of miles West toward the #17 by-pass. We would stay here again if needed a room in this area.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the street in front,as it's very busy and there's a lot of traffic noise at all hours.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank William S
Reviewed 12 December 2012

I've travelled to ECity many times for work and this is the best hotel in town. The stay is always very nice and lately the hotel has added a managers reception during the week nights. The location is convenient and in a part of town that I feel comfortable with. The rooms are nice, clean and the bed was comfortable. I've stayed at 2 other ECity hotels and the Hampton is now my only hotel in ECity.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2012

The staff were very friendly. Rooms and hotel were clean and the the breakfast had a nice selection. Although there isn't much in E city, this hotel is in a nice location. Everything you need is w/ in a couple of minutes drive.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business