Comfort Inn Elizabeth City(Elizabeth City)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$73
US$63
US$98
BestWestern.com
Pond House Inn(Elizabeth City)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$168
Book now, pay at stay
US$86
US$63
Whistling Pines Motel(Elizabeth City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$67
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskthe hotel staffbreakfast staffthe outer banksgreat place to stayroom was cleanexcellent hotelperfect stayneeded anythingcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlydefinitely stay here againi highly recommend this hotelfamily reunionin townbusiness trip
Reviewed 27 February 2013

The one condition that I most admired about the room was the "fresh air" aroma. Upon entering the room the air quality was so excellent, I immediately felt refreshed. The other amenities were excellent and expected for the Hampton Inn brand. Definitely will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Sabrina P, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabeth City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn, Elizabeth City, I would like to thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations with the product and service that we provide and make your stay memorable. I have shared with the Housekeeping Manager on our staff how the room was to your satisfaction.

I am looking forward to showing you again what staying at a Hampton is all about.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

This hotel went out of the way to ensure my stay was good. When co-worker needed to stay one night they went out of the way to ensure that the rooms were close to each other. The manager's reception was a very nice and good. This was for business trip and when I need to come to Elizabeth City again, will stay this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 February 2013

This hotel really makes you feel appreciated via additions such as manager special dinners. Will always stay at this one when in town. 1 hour from Outer Banks. Great complimentary breakfast while there.

Room Tip: Best and safest option in area. Close to mall and restaurants.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 February 2013

Enjoyed one night stay--on very comfortable bed--at the Hampton Inn in Elizabeth City, NC. Check in and checkout was fast. Nice breakfast bar. Disappointed in the workout room as the tread on the treadmills were worn and slippery to the point that I was afraid to use them. (Another patron also expressed the same concern.)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn, Elizabeth City, I would like to thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm terribly sorry to hear that the conditions of the treadmills in our Fitness Center disrupted your stay and we're reviewing all of your comments with our Maintenance Team to minimize these concerns. We hope we'll have another chance to show you our true Hamptonality.

We love having you here and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

This is our favorite hotel in NC as we know the next stop is the beach!!! We usually stop at this Hampton Inn the night before we head into the Outer Banks. A great place to rest up and relax by the pool, get a good nights sleep and a wonderful free breakfast in the morning. Once we head out the door its about an hour drive to the condo in Kitty Hawk NC. The staff is SUPER and the hotel is very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family