“Very good hotel, centrally located.”

Hampton Inn Elizabeth City
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Elizabeth City
Reviewed 22 March 2013

This was the first time we had been to Elizabeth City and we were on our way to Nags Head. Decided that we would stop here for the night. Hotel was new and maintained very well. Close to a resturant we wanted to go to. It was easy to get to with plenty of parking. Staff was very helpful and checkin and out was very quick.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Richard S
Sabrina P, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabeth City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

I am looking forward to showing you again what staying at a Hampton is all about.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Elizabeth City

Reviewed 18 March 2013

The staff was most helpful. At the last minute before checking out, we needed to receive, read/sign and return a 10 page fax. The friendly, smiley awesome lady at the desk took care of everything and called my cell after we left to confirm that the fax went through. The light dinner was a treat that we have not experienced anywhere else, and the breakfast staff was most helpful. We used the gym rather than run outside in 35F weather. We would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 March 2013

This hotel goes above and beyond for its customers. they are the best in town. the staff is always friendly and helpful. the price is great. the rooms are very clean and bright. i have stayed at all of the others and they dont come close to the Hampton. if you were to ever have a problem, they will go well beyond your expectations. i wont stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: top floor is very quiet
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Sabrina P, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabeth City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Reviewed 27 February 2013

The one condition that I most admired about the room was the "fresh air" aroma. Upon entering the room the air quality was so excellent, I immediately felt refreshed. The other amenities were excellent and expected for the Hampton Inn brand. Definitely will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn, Elizabeth City, I would like to thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations with the product and service that we provide and make your stay memorable. I have shared with the Housekeeping Manager on our staff how the room was to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

This hotel went out of the way to ensure my stay was good. When co-worker needed to stay one night they went out of the way to ensure that the rooms were close to each other. The manager's reception was a very nice and good. This was for business trip and when I need to come to Elizabeth City again, will stay this hotel.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

This hotel really makes you feel appreciated via additions such as manager special dinners. Will always stay at this one when in town. 1 hour from Outer Banks. Great complimentary breakfast while there.

Room Tip: Best and safest option in area. Close to mall and restaurants.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

Enjoyed one night stay--on very comfortable bed--at the Hampton Inn in Elizabeth City, NC. Check in and checkout was fast. Nice breakfast bar. Disappointed in the workout room as the tread on the treadmills were worn and slippery to the point that I was afraid to use them. (Another patron also expressed the same concern.)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn, Elizabeth City, I would like to thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm terribly sorry to hear that the conditions of the treadmills in our Fitness Center disrupted your stay and we're reviewing all of your comments with our Maintenance Team to minimize these concerns. We hope we'll have another chance to show you our true Hamptonality.

We love having you here and look forward to seeing you again soon.