All reviewsfront deskthe outer banksgreat place to staybreakfast staffroom was cleanthe hotel staffperfect stayneeded anythingcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areastaff was very friendly and helpfuldefinitely stay here againi highly recommend this hotelin townfamily reunioncookiesnorth carolina
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Stayed at the Hampton Inn Elizabeth City on a Saturday night and was very impressed with the service at check-in and at check-out. Mort handled our registration and was super impressive to deal with. Will be staying here again when we find ourselves back in the Elizabeth City area. Thanks to the Hampton Inn Elizabeth City team for a great stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabeth City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn, Elizabeth City, I would like to thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations with the product and service that we provide and make your stay memorable.

I am looking forward to showing you again what staying at a Hampton is all about.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

This hotel is friendly towards motorcycle riders without reservations. They made our trip to the shore enjoyable. We rolled in about 930 pm without reservations on a trip that had no itenary and the staff was friendly and helped us out. Although we locked our motrocycles in the lot, there was ample lot lighting so we felt good about the parking lot.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Brian H

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I stayed in Elizabeth City on a quick trip to the Outer Banks. The hotel was comfortable, clean, and a nice place to stay for a couple of nights. There are numerous restaurants nearby, as well as shopping. I'd definitely stay here again I was in the area!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank semistatic

Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

Have spent several nights here. Great place. Location is excellent. Next door to Golden Corral able to walk. Convenience store next door. Lowes is down the street also office max.
Breakfast is good and have a nice bar type area.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Beekeeper49

Reviewed 3 April 2013

My experience at the Hampton Inn in Elizabeth City North Carolina was very comfortable. The hotel staff was very receptive and prepared for our arrival. The room was very clean and fresh and the breakfast and late evening coffee/tea was refreshing.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family