I would highly recommend this hotel. We came for a family member's Funeral and got the berevement rate. The complimentary breakfast was a complete breakfast lots of variety and hot and fresh. The room and bathroom were both clean and fresh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Any port in a storm" is an old seaman's saying, but if you're actually caught in a storm, try to make it to the town that surrounds our Hampton Inn® hotel in Elizabeth City. Why? Well, first of all, we're a harbor that offers a huge array of services. You'll find shops, docks, stores, and restaurants all along our waterfront. And second? We're home to the United States Coast Guard. They're just six miles from the Hampton Inn hotel in Elizabeth City. While you're in town, make sure to explore our gorgeous neighborhoods. Many boast Greek Revival, antebellum, Italianate, and Victorian homes and businesses. Those who love golf will find championship links within just a few minutes of our hotel in Elizabeth City. Lastly, if you pull into our town by boat, don't be surprised if you're greeted by a friendly welcome party complete with roses. It's a long tradition here in town-started by two private citizens in 1983 and continued by Elizabeth City's "Rose Buddies." It's yet another reason why we think you'll agree that the Hampton Inn hotel in Elizabeth City is in the friendliest harbor on the Eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Elizabeth City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Elizabeth City Hotel Elizabeth City
- Elizabeth City Hampton Inn