“Good”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #67 of 108 Restaurants in Elizabeth City
Reviewed 23 October 2013

What can I say its IHOP, it was crowded but that is normal, service was great and food was great also.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Skipped the continental breakfast at next door Fairfield just to eat here as I usually love their crepes. Big disappointment, crepes were thick and chewy more like pancake than light fully crepe as it should have been. Waitress was very rude about my carried in cup of coffee from Fairfield, should have left then but really love their crepes normally so I stayed. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

The one and only time I ate here was a great disappointment. The waitress was slow and distracted, the place appeared "old", and the food was average.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

It is an IHOP, but this one is always good when I travel to Elizabeth City. Staff is always very sharp and willing to listen.

Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

By chance this IHOP was in walking distance to our hotel. Since we frequent our IHOP in Maryland almost every Sunday, we jumped at the opportunity to keep our tradition going. The "WOW" factor for us was turned on high. From the hostess, to the waitress, to the speedy service, I was impressed. My only unfavorable comment would be attributed to some other diners loud boisterous conversations. Thank you IHOP.