“I will never stay here again” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Elizabeth City Inn & Suites

BEST WESTERN PLUS Elizabeth City Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Elizabeth City
Southern Shores, North Carolina
“I will never stay here again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

I have been here several times. Honestly every weekend since they open.I go to Elizabeth city every weekend.my stay the December 14th 15th weekend was horrible.There was no hot water and there was no manager or maintenance man on duty to fix the situation. breakfast ends at 930at 9 o'clock there was no breakfast left and the rule is they bring nothing out after 9 o'clock advertisement States breakfast in at 930 not when everything runs out so actuality you have to beat everybody down to breakfast on a full weekend as graduation so u don't get your breakfast that you paid for and if you miss out they don't accommodate you.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank landa252
Nicole R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Elizabeth City Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide superior customer service. I am sorry we were not able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future. The hot water issue was resolved, it was due to a faulty hot water heater.
I hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with exceptional service.
If I can provide any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 252-331-7751.

Nicole Reichle
Manager
BEST WESTERN PLUS Elizabeth City Inn & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

My first arrival was the longest ever checking into a hotel. Got there and waited for almost an hour. Got to my room, key didnt work. Got to the front desk and there were people still trying to check in. Waited another hour then get to my room to see hair everywhere. Dog hair at that. Got another room to see no refrigerator, coffee maker or remote. Went to frony desk for them to tell me they cant do nothing about it. Stayed ONE night to found out my heater wasnt working. Its late at night and me and another lady stood there waiting for management to fix these issues. Once again, another problem... management only come mon thru wednes. Wheres maintenance? Doesnt work on weekends. On big events such as graduation? The lady says no. Wow never have I been in a hotel where theres no management there nor maintenace on a big event. After returning to my room I see others making their way down because of no hot water. Anothet problem on my way to the room.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank markj7570
Nicole R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Elizabeth City Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
I am so sorry to hear about all of the issues you had while at our property. We would like you to know all of the issues have been resolved and we are working hard to make every guest stay a great one. Please come back and see us and we guarantee you will not be disappointed again. Thank you for your review, it is people like you that let us know what we are doing right and what we need to improve on. Thank you again and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New year. We look forward to serving all your future lodging needs.
Nags Head, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

I stayed one night at the best western plus. I was very pleased! The hotel is newly remodeled, as you can tell by the wonderfully furnished room we stayed in. I was able to sleep very good, no noise disturbances, which I am grateful for, considering I've had some problems at previous hotels i've stayed at. The staff was very accommodating, and friendly. Not to mention, the full breakfast included my favorites, such as waffles, eggs, sausage, fruit, the whole deal! I couldn't find a single thing to complain about... I plan to stay here again in the near future.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Michelle728
Nicole R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Elizabeth City Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
We would like to thank you for staying with us at Best Western Plus Elizabeth City Inn & Suites. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay, and we are looking forward to seeing you again! Thank you again for your review of our property.