Best Western Plus Elizabeth City Inn & Suites
US$134
Comfort Inn Elizabeth City(Elizabeth City)(Great Value!)
US$88
QualityInn
Travelers Inn(Elizabeth City)
US$90
US$66
Whistling Pines Motel(Elizabeth City)
US$60
US$224
Pond House Inn(Elizabeth City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskqueen suitestay at this hotel againbreakfast was includedroom was cleanleave earlynice hotelpleasant staythe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againin townouter banksbagelsstaff was friendlykitty hawkgreat place to staynext morning
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This was ok, not my first choice, but the closest to ECSU. The bed was very comfortable. it had a microwave and fridge. The air conditioner was very loud and the food could of been better. The front desk person totally botched my check in and I had to spend time dealing with that which made me late for what I came there for in the first place!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Hotel clean, friendly & helpful staff. Price was little much even with AARP discount. Only one real complaint. Bathtub was very slippery and there are no safety bars in tub. There is one to help get in and out of tub. Not sure of cause-tried to clean with washrag and soap but didn't help.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Very nice rooms....BUT this hotel was installing a pool on the odd number rooms side of the hotel. Contractor started at 6AM! Staff stated nothing they do. After this pool is finished, I expect this hotel to be worth the value.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank L6327CPdavidw
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I enjoyed my stay very much. The rooms was clean and the environment was very nice and quiet. The breakfast area was very nice and clean. The front desk staff Shannon and Alan was great I talk with them all weekend because they was so helpful, they really took care of me and my family doing our staff. They not only cover the front desk but they work in the breakfast area and ensure we had every thing we need. I had a small problem with my TV remote over the weekend and I brought it to the attention of the General Manager Nicole and she handle my situation in an outstanding manner and I was very please. I would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The room was very clean and fresh smelling. The carpet and bathroom was clean as well. Staff friendly and helpful .Breakfast area was clean. Elevator area on the 2nd floor needed to be cleaned. We would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family