“Awesome chicken and friendly staff”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #20 of 107 Restaurants in Elizabeth City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

Chick fil A has been an awesome addition to Elizabeth City. I always enjoyed getting chick-fil-a up in Chesapeake and now it's so nice to have it close to home. The quality of the food and the quality of the staff are so much better than any other fast food restaurants in the area. The staff is super friendly and they're always willing to help I'm provide excellent service. So glad we have Chick fil A as a fast food option as the food is so much more high quality than any other fast food chain. Keep up the great work Elizabeth City chick fil A staff!!

Reviewed 6 June 2013

The service is outstanding. We were actually greeted with an attendant extending an umbrella to help us get inside the restaurant when it was raining outside. That was a first for me, and left me with a great admiration for this establishment. When I said thank you, they said my pleasure which was also a first for me. They really know how to treat their customers with respect and care. The food is greasier than what I prefer, however, the rest of my family loves their food. I will go back just because of the excellent customer service. Will try to find something that is not to oily next time. I did like the waffle fries and was impress the large packages of ketchup that they have for their patrons. Thanks for the great customer service. It was memorable and every restaurant could take some valuable lessons from them. Keep up the great work.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Quick service & the place awalys seems to be full. Grand kids love the play area. Always very friendly service they go out of their way to serve.

Reviewed 15 September 2012

Went at lunch time and they were busy, but they brought the food to me so I could go ahead and find a sit.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

I LOVE Chick-fil-a. I wish it would come to Las Vegas. I was so happy to see one in Elizabeth City. The nuggets are so tender and good. Next time you want fast food, this is the place.. . . if you want chicken nuggets or a chicken sandwich. The waffle fries are good too.

1  Thank Bakesie