“Normally don't review franchises, but...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“Normally don't review franchises, but...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

I'd never eaten at a Firehouse Subs, but I must say I was impressed with this location. I rarely post a review about a franchised restaurant, but the great service/experience I had at this location compelled me to. Place was super clean and organized, looked like something out of a cooperate training video on how it should look. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful, something that seems to becoming more and more scarce among fast casual. Food was awesome and reasonable priced. Wish there was a clone where I live!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank opticy

Newnan, Georgia
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

We were in town for a USO show and I had never been at a Firehouse Sub before. This place was great. I mentioned that we had never been to one before and he was very nice to explain the menu to us. The entire staff was so friendly. The place was extremely clean and the food was great. I will for sure make this a stop the next time we are in town.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lawox858
Tyner, NC
“Try it, You will Like it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

We (bride w/2 grandkids) were there during Elizabeth City's celebration of Coast Guard week, so there was lots going on at this location for the kids. My bride's sub was free since it was her birthday which made it even better. She opted for the pastrami which she said was as good, if not better, than the one Subway brings out a couple times a year. And the best part, it is a part of the regular menu. I ordered the Firehouse Hero, regular size, and could not believe the amount of meat the sandwich had piled on it. We ordered them to go and they were still hot by the time we arrived home 30 minutes later because of how tight they wrapped them. The place is decorated with pictures of the local fire and police personnel which adds a real hometown touch to the restaurant. My bride & I will be back as this is another reasonably priced place to eat in EC even if it is a regional chain.

• Visited July 2013