This is a beautiful older home with lovely bed and bath linens but....on the late winter afternoon we checked in the entry way reeked of petroleum fumes. We were hesitant but hoped our room would be exempt, it was not! Immediate head ache but it was too late to change our minds-we did however open all the windows in our room and block the gap under the door which cleared the fumes but not before I felt dizzy enough to almost fall off the desk chair. After a bit of investigation we saw that the gas fireplace in library did not have a glass which could have been the culprit. At any rate this may not be a concern in the hot and humid summer months but for the rest of the year be warned.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your Pond House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.