All reviews sun room grounds are beautiful bed and breakfast wonderful breakfast other guests b bs fantastic stay breakfast menu martha johnson wallpaper library history property home fridge gazebo
Reviewed 19 November 2010

This B&B is a nice, quiet place to relax in a beautiful waterfront setting. My room was very nicely appointed Victorian style and I enjoyed a magnificent night's sleep each night of my stay. The innkeeper was warm and charming and fixed my breakfast as if I was the only guest she had! If there is such a thing as 6 stars this is it.

Date of stay: September 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2010

Beautiful place! Staff was very accommodating, breakfast was excellent, and the rooms were very clean. I had a very relaxing stay, and will return on my next trip. Two thumbs up from this traveler.

Date of stay: September 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2010

I stayed over the summer with my young children, not only did I get rested, they had a fabulous time! There is much to do and the facilities and grounds are top-notch. I would recommend the Pond House Inn many times over--and have! This is a must-stay for any traveler.

Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2007

We have stayed at the Pond House several times and every time is a wonderful experience! The service, food and atmosphere are exceptional! The Pond House is a great place to relax. I love escaping to the library for a nap by the fireplace or strolling the wonderfully landscaped grounds. It is a "great escape" from the hectic life in NOVA.

Date of stay: July 2007
Reviewed 9 December 2007

What a great experience! Beautiful rooms, grounds ,location. and hospitality! We will definitely return to enjoy the serenity and gracious hosts! Great breakfasts, an overall fantastic experience!

Date of stay: November 2007
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)