Pond House Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Travelers Inn(Elizabeth City)
View Hotel
Queen Elizabeth Motel(Elizabeth City)
Sea Oats Motel(Jarvisburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsunique placethe blue roomblueberry wafflessun roomb bwonderful breakfastbeautiful propertyfantastic staycomfortable bedmarthajohnsonlibrarywallpaperhomecypressfridgecooks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 November 2010

This B&B is a nice, quiet place to relax in a beautiful waterfront setting. My room was very nicely appointed Victorian style and I enjoyed a magnificent night's sleep each night of my stay. The innkeeper was warm and charming and fixed my breakfast as if I was the only guest she had! If there is such a thing as 6 stars this is it.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2010

Beautiful place! Staff was very accommodating, breakfast was excellent, and the rooms were very clean. I had a very relaxing stay, and will return on my next trip. Two thumbs up from this traveler.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2010

I stayed over the summer with my young children, not only did I get rested, they had a fabulous time! There is much to do and the facilities and grounds are top-notch. I would recommend the Pond House Inn many times over--and have! This is a must-stay for any traveler.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2007

We have stayed at the Pond House several times and every time is a wonderful experience! The service, food and atmosphere are exceptional! The Pond House is a great place to relax. I love escaping to the library for a nap by the fireplace or strolling the wonderfully landscaped grounds. It is a "great escape" from the hectic life in NOVA.

Stayed: July 2007
Reviewed 9 December 2007

What a great experience! Beautiful rooms, grounds ,location. and hospitality! We will definitely return to enjoy the serenity and gracious hosts! Great breakfasts, an overall fantastic experience!

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)