Stayed at the Fairfield Inn for one night when recently passing through the area. The hotel seems newer and quite nice. I was impressed with the room decor, the furnishings looked new and were very nice, I loved the bright whites and greens. The room was very clean and lovely.
A few drawbacks were the overall sleep quality. The AC was noisy and blew cold air directly onto the beds where we were reclining watching tv. Yet the room was hot and stuffy without it. Not a major complaint, just something we dealt with. However! The train came through around 4am and blew its whistle multiple times... Then we realized we were on the side by the tracks. Directly above the railroad tracks.
We obtained a "map" from the front desk, who were very helpful with directions. However, the hotel seems to be on the outskirts of the city, which may be a good thing... But the map I was given didn't really provide any detail to help find my way around. That was a bit difficult.
The breakfast wasn't great, but it was good and it provided enough to get the day started. The hotel is also close to Ruby Tuesdays, where we had dinner the night before.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabeth City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabeth City Hotel Elizabeth City
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Elizabeth City
- Fairfield Inn Elizabeth City
- Fairfield Elizabeth City
- Elizabeth City Fairfield Inn