“YUM!!”

Bob-B-Q
Price range: US$0 - US$10
“YUM!!”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Love love love everything about this place. Just like my grandmas cookin! BBQ is to die for and so are the hushpuppies!

Visited March 2012

“Good Eastern North Carolina BBQ”
Reviewed 15 July 2011

Great place for lunch any day of the week. The BBQ is their specialty, but the hot wings are good. The hamburgers are great too.

“Great Sunday Buffett”
Reviewed 9 November 2010

I was in on Sunday for their Sunday buffett. I was very happy with my meal. They had a nice crowd and everyone seemed to be enjoying what they ordered. I had never been here before but was glad I stopped in. Great Food Great Service.

Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“best pig in the south!!”
Reviewed 8 November 2010

the largest bbq sandwich i have ever ordered. you can tell it is made with love. the collard greens - oh so good it melts in you mouth. i got to go & get some now!

Elizabeth city NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not good!”
Reviewed 23 February 2010

I love supporting privately run eateries. I just moved to Elizabeth city and thought I would try the barbque. Well this was a very dissapointing meal.The greens were so old they were mush,the ribs were cold and tasteless and drenched in a sauce which taste like sweet tomatoes and catsup to boot,I would have welcomed Masterpeice barbeque sauce off the shelf. If my very first meal is dissapointing,you lost my business. BAD-B-Q WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER NAME...