“Great Food!”
Review of Wildflower Cafe - CLOSED

Wildflower Cafe
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This place has great lunch food. The atmosphere can be a little noisy at times, but know they are remodling - so maybe this remodel will help. They always have wonderful desserts on hand too. If you haven't been, definately go - just know that if you go around noon, you're bound to be in a crowd! That just tells you how great the place really is.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

My husband and I go to the wildflower cafe about twice a week! We both get the garden salad! Fruit always fresh and the desserts are to die for!! I always recommend this cafe to out of towners and to family!!

1  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed 5 October 2011

Love this little place!! First time going, and I'll be back! Healthy options are available, which is so conveinent for those of us trying to watch it!

Reviewed 28 September 2011

Always good food...the best chicken salad ever!! Worth the trip

Reviewed 13 September 2011

This place in great and in a most unusual location inside a garden store. You walk in and immediately you are greeted with smiling faces and helpful people. There is dining inside or on the patio which I prefer on nice days. I have only eaten there for lunch, don't know if it is open for lunch. My favorite dish is the Tuna/Chicken Salad plate. Its not on the menu, but instead of one type I elect both to satisfy my cravings. (Tuna favorite though) Great place!