“Always a winner”

Wildflower Cafe
Edenton, North Carolina
“Always a winner”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Great food and service! Healthy options too, a rare find around these parts! Don't forget dessert! And check their daily specials!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank SandSunSurf85

Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“great lunch choice for Elizabeth City”
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

wildflower is one of my favorite places to go for lunch in Elizabeth City.my nursing class mates and I made it a regular stop on our school days. They make everything fresh and their sides are always a great compliment so whatever sandwich or meal you choose. I absolutely love their pasta salad. They also make awesome paninis. The staff is usually very friendly only once in awhile have I noticedthe staff not being as friendly but that was on their very busy days and I can understand that. if you haven't been to wildflower cafe you definitely need to check it out it's one of the best lunch spots in Elizabeth City with great food and reasonable prices.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank ABKielar
“Worth the trip”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Wildflower is the go-to lunch spot in a town with very little going on. The ambiance is adorable, but most importantly the food is consistently yummy. My favorite is the chicken salad croissant with pasta salad and fresh fruit. For under $8.00 you get a delicious lunch that is both tasty and satisfying. They also have a small selection of freshly baked goods which are equally yummy. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Rainyny
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fresh salads, sandwiches & baked goods!”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

This little cafe is worth the trip! Good food, outside seating, if you prefer, and shop in the garden center. One of my favorite eateries in EC!

• Visited April 2013
“GREAT lunch!”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

I had never known about this place until I started in the COA Nursing Program last year and my fellows classmates insisted on me coming with them to lunch. Ever since then it has been one of my favorite places for lunch in Elizabeth City. The staff is really friendly and the food is really good!! I have always been a picky eater, never really liked cold cuts or cold sandwiches and only certain places could make the hot sandwich I like well...which is a Panini Melt - Turkey, Bacon, Provolone and mayo. It sounds simple but so many places get this order wrong, either the bread is soggy or the meat is cold. Well Wildflower gets my favorite sandwich PERFECT every time!! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE their pasta salad!!

Also LOVE the outdoor seating on nice days!!

• Visited November 2012