“Wedding - friends”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Elkin
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Great hotel - excellent price. You cannot go wrong; great service! Stayed two nights for a friends wedding. The hotel was very accommodating; really surprised at the price for the value. If you are in the area you must stay here. There are not many options so I was worried that this might be a "best of the rest" but it holds its weight in any market.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 17 October 2013

This Fairfield Inn is a notch above the rest! We visited during October and the hotel was elaborately decorated for fall! They offered us a full, hot breakfast that included eggs, meats, oatmeal, grits and more! Highly recommend a stay while visiting NC wine country!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

My family and I were lucky enough to stay at this hotel Friday, October 11, 2013, while travelling north from Atlanta. We had been calling hotels along I-77 with no luck due to a nascar race, local festivals, and several weddings. When I called the Fairfield Inn, Matt the desk clerk was extremely nice, taking my information for registration over the phone for the last available room as we drove up. From the start to the finish of our stay, the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, and the furnishings/bedding were attractive and looked new. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

As a Marriott Rewards Platinum member I stay at a lot of Marriott Hotels and this is one of the nicest. The people who work her are friendly yet professional and the property is very well maintained. Our king size bed was super comfortable and the big screen tv in the sitting room was tremendous!

Room Tip: We were in room 509 which was next to the elevator but not noisy at all.
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed at this Fairfield on October 8,2013. They honored the traveler book coupon that you get at any state rest area. This place is the best we have stayed in. It is a class operation and they deserve all the credit they receive. Everything about the place says we appreciate your business. We have traveled from PA to FL and back on countless occasions and this is simply the cream of the crop. If Fairfield can achieve this level of hospitality at all other Fairfields then it is "game over" for all other competitors. Believe me and then believe yourself after you stay here for a night or two or three or........ It really is nice and so are the management.

Room Tip: Relax with a beverage at the outdoor fireplace on the very nice patio. Local wines are offered at t...
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Elkin, NC with family while travelling from Florida to Ohio. We needed a place to stop part way and Elkin made sense time-wise. In a word, this property is phenomenal. The room was spacious and immaculately clean. The breakfast was top-notch, as well- eggs and bacon plus sausage gravy and biscuits, as well as the carbs that are common on Fairfield breakfast bars. However, the thing that really sets this property apart is the staff service and the extremes that this property goes to in decorating for the season. We visited in early-October. There were literally thousands of dollars worth of tasteful and professionally arranged autumn decorations throughout the lobby and common spaces. Based on the photos on Trip Advisor, it looks like they do this for each season. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. In fact, for my next drive to Florida, I'm considering timing it so that I need an overnight in Elkin again just to have the pleasure of staying at this property another time. It really was top-notch.

Room Tip: I stayed facing the highway and didn't have any noise concerns, which was a very pleasant surpri...
Reviewed 9 October 2013

They take extra care of this hotel, I'm talking steam cleaning tiles during the day and it's obvious. Great, friendly staff and I will always stay here when in the Elkin area! Hotel cleanliness is imperative to me and they go above to keep it clean. Nice beds and I slept well.

1  Thank VirginiaTravelingman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elkin
Hampton Inn Jonesville/Elkin
#3 of 8 in Jonesville
Hampton Inn Mount Airy
Hampton Inn Mount Airy
#1 of 8 in Mount Airy

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville? Share your experiences!