“Big Portions”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Simpson Bay, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“Big Portions”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stopped in for a late lunch and were so full didnt need dinner
The portions were big and the food was very tasty, The waitress was friendly and polite.

Visited July 2014

“Great value and not too bad seafood! ”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

On our drive back from DC we decided to stop for the night in Elkin, NC. We needed to get dinner and the Fairfield Inn suggested this place. I had the grilled shrimp and the others in my party had the grilled seafood platter, oyster poboy and the kids chicken fingers. Every one really enjoyed their dinners. Coming from Boston it was great seafood in the middle of Appalachian mtns. And it was inexpensive!

Peninsula, Ohio
“Best Seafood (...and value) on our trip to and fro Kiawah Island”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My family and I make a point of frequenting Pirate's Landing on any road trip that takes us from Ohio to Kiawah Island, SC, and I'm always amazed of the value and and the quality of the seafood. In fact, I would add that the quality of the Pirate's Landing's seafood surpasses any that I've experienced on Kiawah (...not some of my favorite Charleston restaurants however). Service is great and menu is priced for family.

Favorite plate: Yellow Fin Tuna (rare), baked potato, grilled veggies and the chilled fresh salad

I would encourage all to give this place a try...

• Visited July 2014
Sint Maarten, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“Great Family Visit”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We were pleasantly surprised at the authentic decor and everyone had recommended a visit. Big portions and a succulently tender steak were a bonus. We had a Mermaids Cut Prime Rib, a huge portion of tender ribs, calamari and pasta. Great restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
VA
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We have passed this restaurant many times on our way to Charlotte, NC and have wanted to stop, but for some reason or another, never had the time. We finally found the time & we're so glad we got to stop in. First of all, it's made like a pirate's ship on the outside, which is what makes it so easy to spot as you're riding by. The inside is nicely decorated with "sea like" items. The waitress that served us had very good manners & was very attentive to our needs. Ok, for the best part-the food was great!! They bring hush puppies to the table while you're waiting on your food & they are delicious. My husband & I had the Flounder & the couple with us had the Whiting & all of us were very satisfied with our meals - and there was definitely no room for dessert afterward. They have the "normal" side items - fries, cole slaw, sweet or baked potato, etc.
We'll be returning again & again I'm sure. If you like seafood, I recommend you try it. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited June 2014