“Great Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
SouthWest Ranches, Fl
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Great Mexican food served with a smile. The decor and atmosphere makes for an enjoyable meal with family and friends. Service is amazingly quick and the food is piping hit when it arrives at the table. This is a constant place to eat for our family. Prices are excellent and the food quality is superb. Good Margarita's as well. Enjoy!

Visited June 2013

“Great local Mexican cuisine”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

I always enjoy my meal here- I would rate 5 stars but this isn't my favorite- for the best travel to Winston Salem- but this is very good and good service!

• Visited July 2013
Georgia
“good food, great prices”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I will return. Good food, prices, and service. Good quality of ingredients. Liked the food. Large portions.

Visited June 2013
Dublin, Ohio
“Food is good! They keep the place clean”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

We stopped here on our way South and on our way North. The Manager was very careful about keep the place clean and invited us back next year. On our way North my wife and I stopped for dinner and brought food back to the kids a the hotel They loved it!

• Visited March 2013
Elkin, NC
“Best Mexican in Area”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

The shopping center is a hole in the wall. You would never think there is a good restaurant here, but La Fuente delivers.

I lived here for 6 years before I finally went. I was surprised how nice the atmosphere is, service, and food quality.

To get 5 stars, food has to be more inspiring.

• Visited February 2013

Been to La Fuente? Share your experiences!