“Perfect”

Simply Thai
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Elon
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I love love Simply Thai. The food and service is always great. Can't eat sushi anywhere else.... Nothing else compares.

Reviewed 9 May 2012

One of the best restaurants in this area. The atmosphere is pleasant, service always friendly and the food is delicious. Much to choose from on their menu - I love their summer wraps and lemongrass fish. Haven't had anything I didn't like. I appreciate them offering brown rice. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank 537MaryE
Reviewed 29 December 2011

We go every week! Great food and atmosphere!

Reviewed 26 September 2011

Had dinner there Elon Family weekend and enjoyed the food. Atmosphere more "bar" like. Decent wine list. Service was ok and fast.

Reviewed 15 September 2011

Only my first visit to Simply Thai but I will definetly return! Service was excellent. All three of us were very pleased with our dishes. Everything was fresh and ver tatsty. Many selections with option of adding seafood, chicken, beef or tofu. As a vegetarian I was delighted especially when I noticed brown rice as an option. Spice level is up to you. There's an outside patio that looks like a great place to sit, too.

1  Thank Patty B