“Emerald Star is a Gem”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Reviewed 14 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Barrington Ill
Reviewed 3 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Kettering Ohio
Reviewed 24 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

24 Jun 2013
Thank you for your review. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed a pleasant stay at Emerald Star and I hope you will revisit soon.
Ohio
Reviewed 13 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

13 Jun 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Emerald Star. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your vacation at this Oceanfront cottage. I am sorry to hear of the pool. All pools are cleaned before you arrive and again mid week. Please let us know if you feel the pool is not clean and we'll happily come to the property to check it out. We look forward to your next stay so give us a call to make reservations for Emerald Star - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed 27 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
27 Oct 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Emerald Star. I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed your time at this cottage and that it fit you family's needs and desires so nicely. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Virginia
Reviewed 29 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
29 Sep 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Emerald Star. It pleases me to know that you did enjoy the convenience of this location and the view which comes with that. I am sorry to hear of your disappointments.

It is true that we do not heat pools until mid October because our climate stays warm enough to enjoy private pools through September and the beginning parts of October. Our records don't indicate that any of the other issues which you mention were reported to our office during your stay. We're happy to promptly remedy cleaning issues when you call us upon arrival to the property.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will return to Emerald Isle and Emerald Isle Realty for your 2012 vacation. We are making advanced reservations for 2012 so please call us to book yours - 1-888-832-0140.
Tonawanda NY
Reviewed 22 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
22 Sep 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Emerald Star. I'm so pleased to know that this home serves your family nicely. I noticed that you have already reserved Emerald Star for your 2012 vacation. Please let us know if we can further assist in your planning - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$1,950
/ Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing