“Always a wonderful time in Emerald Isle, NC”

Review of Wind Drift West

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AlRuss
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Always a wonderful time in Emerald Isle, NC”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We are regular visitors to Emerald Isle and use Emerald Isle Realty for most of our rental properties. Wind Drift was a cheerful, well stocked and very comfortable home steps away from the ocean. With two young children and various aged adults, oceanfront was perfect. Everything in the home worked well and was clean. I was impressed that the cleaning crew chief returned to the home after we checked in to supply closet hangers. She had noticed that there were very few in most closets. That is attention to detail.
We loved the home and if available next trip, we would book again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ocean Front location
Liked least: Distance from Grocery Store
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Indiana
Reviewed 18 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Recommended for:
Older travelers
18 Jun 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Wind Drift West. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your time at this home and found it to meet all of your needs and desires. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed 25 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Check-in / front desk
25 Apr 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Wind Drift West. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your time at this duplex so much. Unfortunately, we only manage the West side of this particular duplex, but if you are coming with a large group and need the added space we can find you another place close by or another duplex where both sides are available. Please call us and we'll happily assist in planning your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Raleigh
Reviewed 5 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Other
5 Oct 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Wind Drift West. I'm happy to know that you enjoyed a relaxing time in Emerald Isle. I am sorry to hear about the cable and phone services not working. Unfortunately, this is something beyond our control as only the service providers can remedy such issues. However, please let us know when something like this happens and we'll gladly notify the appropriate people of the issue.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you begin planning your next stay and we'll happily assist you in reserving Wind Drift West or another property - 1-888-832-0140.
Sarasota
Reviewed 23 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 65+
23 Aug 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Wind Drift West. It pleases me to know that you found this home to be comfortable and I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay. I'll forward your comments on to our housekeeping department as they do tidy up decks. I hope you'll revisit Emerald Isle and allow us another opportunity to serve as your host. Please call us when you begin planning your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
MD
Reviewed 6 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
6 Jul 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Wind Drift West. I do apologize for the inconvenience to your family which was posed by our request to move you to another vacation home. Unfortunately, your originally booked property was left in disrepair from the previous renters and took some time to bring back up to our standards.

Wind Drift West is very comparable to the property which you originally booked, in size and quality. It is a gold rated duplex with a fresh feel, up to date furnishings, and panoramic views of our beautiful beaches. I spoke with the booking member of your party on several occasions and tried to be as accommodating to your group as possible. I'm sorry if my efforts fell short.

I hope you'll change your mind and visit us again in Emerald Isle. If you do, please call us to discuss your vacation plans - 1-888-832-0140.
OH
Reviewed 14 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing