“Ultimate Beach Access”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Elizabeth...
Los Angeles
“Ultimate Beach Access”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Nice house. Pretty spacious for a smaller home. Wonderful ocean front property. That is "The Best" Feature of the home. Covered deck with nice comfortable furniture. You can sit and watch the kids play in the water all day. Comfortably fit 10 people. The kitchen was our meeting place but could use some TLC with pot, pans etc... This is our 2nd time staying here and our only complaint would be it being animal friendly. We couldn't even check in till after 6pm the first day because the last pet shed so much they cleaning crew couldn't get all the fur up. Our week long stay, was overwhelming with amount of long white dog fur just fly through the whole house & all over our clothes.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ocean front
Liked least: Astounding amount of dog fur
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Sep 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at A Clear View. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your vacation with Emerald Isle Realty and I wanted to take a moment to address the issues you mentioned.

The owners of A Clear View have recently restocked their kitchen. For the 2014 vacation season, you will find new pots, pans, and flatware! As for the late check in time, we do release keys as early as 3:00 p.m. but there are times where a home requires more cleaning and this can take additional time. I'm sorry your family was inconvenienced and hope a similar situation isn't encountered on your next visit.

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to your next vacation with us so please call to begin planning - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Durham
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
20 Jun 2013
Update:

I am pleased to let you know that the owners of A Clear View have been busy restocking their kitchen for the 2014 season. When you arrive for your next stay you will find new pots, pans, and flatware. We hope to see you soon.

Original response - June 24, 2013:

Thank you for sharing your vacation experience It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your time at A Clear View and I hope you'll return for future vacations. Please let us know when we can begin planning your next trip to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
OH
Reviewed 6 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
6 Jun 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed a relaxing and memorable vacation in Emerald Isle and I hope you will revisit soon. Please call us so we can assist in making reservations for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Ohio
Reviewed 31 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Older travelers
31 May 2013
We are also looking forward to your next trip to Emerald Isle. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed a memorable Emerald Isle vacation this year. Please call us when you are ready to make plans for your next trip to the Crystal Coast - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed 16 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Check-in / front desk
16 May 2013
A Clear View is a great home and the location boasts great views and an easy beach access. I'm happy to know that you and your family enjoyed your time here. Thank you for sharing your experience as well as you suggestions. We look forward to seeing you again in Emerald Isle so please call us to plan your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Annapolis MD
Reviewed 8 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway
8 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at A Clear View. It pleases me to know that you and your family have found your home away from home to be Emerald Isle and we'll look forward to your two week stay next year. Please call us if we can be of additional assistance as you continue to make plans - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$1,405
/ Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing