“Perfect beach house getaway”

Review of Siren's Song

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Renee2241
Ferguson, North Carolina
“Perfect beach house getaway”
Reviewed 8 July 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We recently stayed at Siren's Song for the first time. We loved the house and will definitely book again. The house was up to date and had many nice features. Everything worked and no problems for us. Loved the new washer and dryer. Very nice set. Much nicer than what we have in our own house at home. Perfect location--centrally located and fairly priced. We enjoyed the bright colors and beach themed decorations.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed 1 October 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The theme
Liked least: The stairs
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 May 2017
Thank you for your review of your stay with us. I am sorry to hear of the items you encountered during your time at Siren's Song, and I appreciate you alerting our maintenance department so they could work to remedy these things. I hope you will come again!
MA & Syracuse, NY

Reviewed 15 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Ky
Reviewed 23 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

23 Jun 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at Siren's Song. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed the recent refurbishment and work that went into landscaping the grounds of this property. I hope you will come again soon. We were certainly glad to have you!
PA
Reviewed 12 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

12 Sep 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at SIren's Song. I have forwarded your comments on to the owner and I know they'll be happy to hear that you enjoyed a second vacation in their lovely Oceanfront cottage. Your suggestions are much appreciated as well. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing