“Wonderful Family Vacation Spot”

Review of Star Deck East

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
heidibyro...
“Wonderful Family Vacation Spot”
Reviewed 21 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Property was perfect for our family of 6! Spectacular views, the best we have found thus far at a beach house. Property was clean, comfortable and inviting. We have stayed at a few properties but found this one to be our favorite. We have already booked for the same place/same time next year! :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VA. 23065
Reviewed 26 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Rugged travelers
Ohio
Reviewed 29 March 2013 for a stay in September 2012

Management Response
29 Mar 2013
I agree, the views from the Stardeck duplex are quite lovely and I'm happy you enjoyed them. I hope you will come again soon. Please call us when you are ready to plan your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Cary North Carolina
Reviewed 16 December 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
NC
Reviewed 4 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Check-in / front desk
Liked best: the view
Liked least: small kitchen
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Young singles A romantic getaway
Rugged travelers
Management Response
4 Aug 2010
Thank you for your review of your stay at Stardeck East. This is a lovely duplex but I'm sorry to hear that the common spaces weren't very accommodating for your family. We do try to be as accurate as possible when posting pictures of our properties. If you're ever unsure, certainly ask us. Our staff tours our properties regularly and can offer personal recommendations.

Thank you for the compliments. I'm so happy we were able to clean the property quickly and efficiently and provide you with a late check out.

We look forward to serving you for years to come!
VA
Reviewed 14 February 2009 for a stay in August 2008

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The location and comfort!
Liked least: Nothing that wasn't addressed
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
North Carolina
Reviewed 7 February 2009 for a stay in September 2008

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing