“Beautiful setting with all the amenities one...”

Review of Hushpuppies

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful setting with all the amenities one could want for extended family gathering.”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Wonderfully spacious to accommodate an extended family of varying age ranges. Pool and close proximity to the beach provided easy opportunity for children of different ages.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 20 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NJ
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

NC
Reviewed 24 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

24 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Hushpuppies. I'm happy to hear that you enjoy revisiting Emerald Isle for vacation each year and hope to see you again in 2013.

I am sorry to hear of the maintenance issues you experienced during your stay and I have reported these things to our maintenance department so they, and the owner, can get these items corrected. Thank you for making us aware. Please call us as you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Pittsburgh Pa
Reviewed 5 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
5 Jul 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Hushpuppies. I'm so pleased to know that you were able to gather in Emerald Isle with your children and grandchildren. It sounds as though this home suited your needs and desires perfectly and we hope you'll return. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
va
Reviewed 22 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 55-64
22 Sep 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Hushpuppies. It pleases me to know that you and your family have found your place at the beach.

I am forwarding your review to our housekeeping department so they can pay closer attention to the bathrooms. Please remember, our housekeepers do guarantee their work so if you arrive and are dissatisfied with the cleanliness, let us know and someone will come back to clean more efficiently.

Thank you again for your feedback. I trust this will help us better the service we provide. If you'd like to make an advanced reservation for Hushpuppies for 2012, please call us - 1-888-832-0140.
PA
Reviewed 23 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing