“Surf Neptune”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Skidwell2
“Do not use Emerald Isle realty”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

We rented a beautiful home on a great beach only to find it still being cleaned by teenagers when we arrived after being given keys to enter. Once we moved in, the upstairs still had Cheetos and peanuts on the floor and dog hair on carpet. The bedroom TV would not work, wifi did not work and bathroom door lock would not unlock at times. After reporting these items to the realty, I was told someone would be out in 24 hours. When maintenance did show up he could fix the wifi but nothing else. He said he would return. No one came back. The wifi again stopped working as my don was working on his online class. I contacted maintenance 3 more times always getting the 24-hour-fix-it promise,but it never happened. I still paid full price, however. After renting beach homes for many years, I would say this is one of the worst I have experienced. I would not recommend this realty to anyone

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
1 Nov 2016
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I am sorry to hear your disappointments, and I appreciate the opportunity to address them.

Emerald Isle Realty's housekeeping staff strives for excellence and while our check in time is 4 p.m., sometimes the hours between 4 and 6 p.m. are needed to thoroughly ready the cottage for your family's vacation. As for the issues with internet and television services, most often to correct such service problems our technicians have to work with the cable company. This can cause delays in service time, and I am sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in this area.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you and your family were able to create warm and wonderful memories from your beach vacation, and I hope you will stay with us again.
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed 13 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 2 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
PA
Reviewed 14 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

14 Jun 2013
We look forward to your next stays with us and are so happy to hear that this home meets your expectations so well. Please call us if we can assist you as you continue to plan your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Virginia
Reviewed 29 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

29 May 2013
It pleases me to know that you've enjoyed vacationing at a few of our properties and each has shared the common trend of providing a memorable vacation. Please call us when you're ready to plan your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Chapel Hill
Reviewed 9 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

9 Jan 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your time at this home and found it to be a good value. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next trip to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
KY
Reviewed 28 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
28 Sep 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Surf Neptune and for your kind compliments of Emerald Isle Realty and staff. It pleases me to know that you did enjoy your stay and hope you return to Emerald Isle. I am sorry to hear of the issues you experienced with ants, the rain, and having to visit the doctor during your vacation. I will let you know that the rain and the ant issue are more than likely directly related as all creatures tend to seek shelter from a storm. However, please let us know of such things during your stay and we'll happily have the property sprayed or, for less severe cases, provide you with spray to alleviate the issue.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing