“Great Burgers!!!!”

Andy's Burgers Shakes & Fries
Ranked #22 of 41 Restaurants in Emerald Isle
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Burgers!!!!”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

All I can say is that the burgers are fresh and the fries are crisp. they make them any way you wish and it doesn't get better. Always eat here when in the area.

Visited December 2013

Box Elder, South Dakota
“Perfect burger”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My husband and I ate here twice on our recent vacation, and we rarely ever eat at the same place twice on vacation. The service was exceptional both times, the staff was extremely friendly, knowledgeable about the menu, and attentive. We both had burgers, I specifically had the bacon pimento burger and the flavor was incredible. So many times when I get bacon on a burger it's soft, but this bacon was perfectly crispy, and combined with the super flavorful pimento made for an incredible burger. My husband, who is a burger fiend, said it was the best burger he ever had, so I know he was impressed. The milkshakes, made with their custard was quite possibly the best milkshake I ever had, and I only got vanilla. The décor was all fifties fun - Elvis, Marilyn, James Dean. I love that style. I highly recommend this place, for lunch, dinner, or if you're simply craving a great burger and divine milkshake.

• Visited October 2013
York, Pennsylvania
“Great for a quick burger!”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Located in the Plantation shopping mall, Andy's serves great burgers, fries and delicious ice cream treats in a casual atmosphere. The staff is always so friendly. We always stop by for a shake and burger when we visit EI.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Wendy G
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Yum”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Great old school diner feel. Delicious burgers. Every time we go to Emerald Isle we come here. Love it!

Visited August 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“Andy's Burgers/hwy 55”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We eat there a lot! the prices are so reasonable and everything i have ever got there is good. The kids love it too, a big plus. And the frozen custard is to die for!

Visited July 2013