“Great stay at Doctor's Lounge”

Review of Doctors' Lounge

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jaconstan...
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Maintenance? What maintenance?”
Reviewed 22 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

This is the second year we have rented this house and the second year we have been stung by either inattentive owners or just bad realty company management. This year's list includes sulfur water from the taps, freezer not functioning in kitchen, dishwasher not working, no small glasses, not enough wine glasses, but enough plates, cups, and saucers to have a state dinner at Buckingham Palace. This is a great house with a good location. It is just a shame that by August, lack of attention to basic cottage management 101 makes this a bad experience. Wake up Emerald Isle Realty and get some changeover day inspection that knows what the hell to inspect.

27 Oct 2016
Thank you for your feedback from your stay at Doctor's Lounge. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment, and I appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. We have alerted our housekeeping department about the need for more glassware, and they will be adding small glasses, large glasses, and wine glasses. When you are staying as our guest at any of our properties, please let us know of items like this that you need and we will happily provide them for you. As for the sulfur water, that unfortunately is an occasional issue of island living. Our town has worked to improve this, but it is not fully resolved. I'm not sure what the issue was with the freezer as we don't have any report of it not working during or after your stay. The refrigerator runs on the compressor of the freezer so if the refrigerator was functioning it would indicate that the freezer was as well. I am sorry if the freezer caused you trouble, and we gladly would have checked this for you as we did the dishwasher when you reported that it wasn't functioning correctly.

Thank you again for your feedback. As you said, Doctor's Lounge is a great house and in an ideal location. I hope you and your family will choose to vacation here again.
VA
Reviewed 12 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Ohio
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Older travelers
Corry PA
Reviewed 12 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

12 Jun 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at Doctor's Lounge. This home is still fairly new to Emerald Isle Realty and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it. I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle and Doctor's Lounge soon. Give us a call to reserve your same time, same place for 2014 - 1-888-832-0140.
Nashville
Reviewed 10 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

People with disabilities
10 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Doctor's Lounge. I'm happy that you found this home to provide all which you needed to enjoy your Emerald Isle vacation. How exciting that you got to see the turtles hatch! Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed 21 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

People with disabilities Luxury-minded travelers
21 Jul 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Doctors' Lounge. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed this home so much and that it s spacious interior and many features accommodated your needs nicely. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation and we'll happily reserve this home for you again - 1-888-832-0140.
Northern VA
Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

19 Jul 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Doctor's Lounge. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your time at this home and I hope you'll return. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;