“Charm and Chatter in the Gardens” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bellamy Manor & Gardens Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Enfield
Bellamy Manor & Gardens Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Enfield B&B and Inns
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Charm and Chatter in the Gardens”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Over the weekend I had a special event in Enfield, NC. I was told that I was going to be staying at a beautiful bed & breakfast. Immediately I thought where could that be? Little did I know that this little piece of heaven on earth was nestled right in a town where I spent many summers as a child into young womanhood. The proprietors were amazing, and the hospitality incredible. Each room had its own charm and character, and the presentation of the meals reminded me of trips to some of Europe's quaint hideaways of similar charm. If you ever want to getaway, I strongly suggest you consider the Bellamy Manor & Gardens Bed and Breakfast. You will NOT be disappointed. Planning on a return trip with others. :-)

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

If you are traveling I-95 through NC and Enfield is at an opportune place to plan to stop for the night, give yourself a treat and stay here. The Innkeepers, Suzann and Wayne (and their lovely, friendly dog) are a delight. Wayne not only cooks (sumptuous breakfast!), but is well versed in local history (especially from the American Revolution) and facts. The grounds are lovely. Breakfast was beyond lovely! :) And our evening "snack" of ripe fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and fresh herbs was sumptuous! What a lovely, hidden surprise. Wish we had booked to stay there on our return trip also! It was a treat. Note: When you book, do yourself a huge favor and ask where to exit I95 to eat on your way in - there is NOWHERE in Enfield (Ok Hardee's fans, you would be in luck - but that's it!). The little town is very forlorn with no restaurants to speak of, no "cute local places" and very few stores even open. Better to eat before arriving (or bring crackers and peanut butter in your bag! :) )

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Truly, nothing could be finer than this spot in Carolina. The love and attention the owners have given to every detail creates a place and experience full of elegance and comfort at a pace that is refreshing. Wayne, Suzann and Cozy Bear welcome guests like old friends. Every moment was delightful, even on a rainy weekend. We were sad to leave, and look forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: All the rooms here are lovely and equally delightful
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Oakton, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

I found this B&B on the Internet and decided to spend a night there to rest and relax.
When I arrived I found Bellamy Manor & Gardens a refreshing resting place that was way above my expectations.
"Southern Hospitality" took on a new meaning when I met Suzann, Wayne and of course "Cozy" the gentle dog.
After spending one night I decided to stay another night and hoped they had a room available. Thank goodness they did and I spent a second night there.
Bottom line is that this is a wonderful and well kept Manor house with beautiful gardens and owners that made me feel very welcome and secure in the tradition of the South. :-)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Not much to the town of Enfield, one of 1000's of half alive, half dead burgs in the US, but this B&B is worth the detour, in spades! Absolutely outstanding bedrooms and common areas, and the most out-going hosts I've ever run into. My daughter and I (history buffs both) stayed in separate but equally fabulous rooms and were treated to a guided drive by our host out to some lovely low-country mansions of the 18th & early 19th centuries. Though our hosts had some house guests (old friends of theirs), they freely incorporated us into their meal plans. Truly above and beyond the call of the hosting business. You'll need your GPS, though, as the house is hard to spot from the road.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Cleanliness
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stay almost exclusively at B&B's when I travel - as a small business owner I try to support other small business owners. The Bellamy was far an away one of the most lovely experiences I have had. The price was great and the breakfast was a feast fit for royalty. I came to town to research a book I am working on and the owners not only found additional reference materials for me - they even invited one of my main interview sources to come to breakfast! TRULY above and beyond all expectations. I can't wait to go back next year and have some time to relax.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Wonderful stay! Southern hospitality at its best. Delicious breakfast! My husband surprised me with this stay for the beginning of our honeymoon, no complaints. Strongly recommend this for any couples looking for a nice bed and breakfast. This was my first, though the set the bar high!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enfield
Hilton Garden Inn Roanoke Rapids
Twin Magnolias Bed and Breakfast
Twin Magnolias Bed and Breakfast
#1 of 3 in Roanoke Rapids
BEST WESTERN Roanoke Rapids Hotel & Suites

Been to Bellamy Manor & Gardens Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!