“Reliable favorite”

Blue Ridge Pizza Company
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Etowah
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We've been here several times. Our favorite is the mini lunch special, a small sandwich with salad or soup. We both usually upgrade to the Greek salad, for a small charge. Their rolls are home made. The chili was meat and bean, with just enough of a spicy kick. Quick service and reasonable prices.

There are newer reviews for Blue Ridge Pizza Company

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We live nearby and eat in or have carry-out often. The pizza is always hot and enjoyable and is consistently enjoyable. Their Memphis BBQ sandwiches are delicious and filling. The Greek salad and mini-sandwiches is a top treat for lunch. The folks are friendly, helpful and provide great service. They have a bar and outside seating when the weather permits.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Great restaurant, family owned, always a lot of cars, food and service was very good. Good choice of sandwiches as well as pizza. Has expanded more than once, and added a bar.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I can't believe how wonderful the food is here. I also can't believe the service you get. My wife, and I ate here Saturday for the first time. We had the BBQ bacon cheeseburgers. They were so yummy, I had to return again. So I took a couple of employees there for lunch. We all had to share our food because we were all in such amazement at the quality, quantity, and taste. I always have water with a lime. The waitress said she was sorry but no limes were available. Five minuets later, here came a woman with a plate of limes for me. She said please forgive us. I said no problem. They went and found or went next door to the shopping center to get them. The Jerk sauce wings were to die for. I promise I'll be putting in an order for next Sundays game.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

On their to go menu online they don't list the size of their small, medium, or large pizzas so unless you ask you don't know how big it SHOULD be. That should have been my first tip off. Ordered a large pizza to go. When I got it home it looked AWFUL small. We were starved so we started eating it. The dough was completely stuck to the bottom in a four inch radius because they didn't cook it long enough. I kept thinking - this looks small in diameter & I know I paid for a large - I wondered if they hadn't gotten the order wrong. I measured the pizza across to see how bit it was before I called. She told me how big it should be and it was about 3 inches across smaller than it should be. I used to live near Philly and we've eaten a lot of pizza. She told me that they were busy that day and had to make fresh dough and that's why it shrunk. I'd never heard of anything so bizarre and I'm quite sure all of the Italian owned Pizzarias I'd visited regularly up North for over 15 years had fresh dough made on the premises. She did offer me a free pizza for the trouble but as far as I was concerned the whole thing was a rip off & I never went back. We weren't impressed with the partially 'cooked' portion of the pizza either. I spoke to a local Italian restaurant owned by a man who really knows his stuff and has been in the business for many, many years. He's never heard of fresh dough shrinking either. That was my impression and he confirmed it. It was an excuse and a rip off. We've found somewhere we like 20 minutes away that we're going to stick with.